The First Time 🍋

His lips traveled up and down your neck voraciously as he shoved your dress up past your hips.

"I'm going to have you, ghoulie. I've waited so long. I'm seventeen. That's four years since I met you and you've done nothing but gotten prettier." Juuzou growled. He still very slim and androgynous as a male, but to you that made him incredibly handsome. "I've used all my good boy points to get us alone before my match at the restaurant next week. You know she never lets us be alone anymore."

"Yeah, because I'm always jerking you off." You whispered with a giggle, as you repressed moans that tried to burble out of your vocal chords.

"I'm going to put it inside of you today, ghoulie. Yes? Can I?"He asked as he fumbled around, trying to both see past your dress as he laid on top of you on your bed and try to gain your consent.

"Yes, JuJu, please! Oh, please!" You begged him as your hands explored his bare torso. He only had on shorts and suspenders, but his shorts were unzipped with his 'boy parts' taken out and fully erect from the events that were occurring.

"Gently, gently, I won't hurt my ghoulie." Juuzou cooed as he separated your legs and pushed his modest member in between them. "Oh, you're so warm and so wet. Your body is clenching me so tightly. Am I in the right place? It feels like it."

His eyes closed and he shuddered in pleasure.

"Yes, JuJu, you are." You moaned in response, moving your hips to entice him.

"Oh, should I move for you?" He asked, wickedly. "Or stay absolutely still?"

"Move!" You whined.

"Okay!" He ginned and began a rapid pace of slamming into your pelvis, causing you sit up and connect your lips to his violently, to avoid making any noises too loudly. After a minute or two, he pulled away from you. "Do you like this? Do you like me inside of you?"

"I love it. I love you so much!" You moaned, thrilled with the feeling you were experiencing. "You're wonderful JuJu!"

"Ghoulie, ghoulie, ghoulie!" He moaned, tossing his head back. "I want to spill all of my juices inside of you. Can I give them to you? Please?"

"Yes! Yes!" You moaned as your body clenched around his in an orgasm that pulled out his own in his body.

"Have them." He moaned quietly, with a few hard thrusts. "Oh, please, have them."

Panting, he pulled out of your body and laid his forehead on your body, breathing hard.

"I'm going to have to do this again. And again. And again." He looked up and you and gave you a huge smile. "Oh I love you, ghoulie. Oh, I really do."

You laughed at him and sat up.

"Well, then you better win at the restaurant." You remarked, stroking his soft, white hair.

"If I don't, will you promise to try and eat my most delicious boy parts?" He giggled wildly at you, on a high from the intimacy.

"Sure, JuJu, if that's what you want. But I'd rather use them!" You laughed and kissed him passionately.