The Break Up

"Look, I know you told me that she hurt your... boy parts... but I don't understand why things have to happen like this!" Tears ran down your face as you watched Juuzou pack up his things.

"You said you made a friend at that cafe... Go talk to her... Maybe she will help you move into your house..." Juuzou avoided eye contact entirely.

"Stop ignoring me! Talk to me! I'm carrying our son!" You screamed at him as your kagune, a slim, whip-like tail, slithered out in anger.

"Put it away, YN." Juuzou scowled, "The people I work for would kill you if they saw that."

"LET THEM! OR BETTER YET," You began hyperventilating as you screamed even louder. "YOU DO IT! I'D RATHER DIE!"

Juuzou stood up and looked you in your eyes. 

"Don't say that. We have a baby." He hugged you as you sobbed into his arms. "I still love you. I'm just not who I used to be. I'm sorry. I can't keep disappointing you. I want you to be with someone else that can provide better than I can. Safety. Security. Pleasure."

"W-We can do other stuff if you're hurting there!" You offered.

"Shh, don't cry. You'll upset the baby."

"I never want to be with anyone else."

"You will be. But in the meantime..." He got a twisted look on his face. "Could I maybe do something to make you feel better?"

"Will you finally give me threads to match you?" You sniffled. Juuzou had taken up the habit of stitching himself when he was upset or stressed out. And that was pretty often.

"If it will make you stop screaming at me. But nothing is changing. Yukinori said I can live with him and he'll help me with the baby. I know you were worried about me watching the baby alone." He released you and grabbed a new needle and thread. "Why do you want threads too?"

"I-I want to feel something. Connected to you. Maybe some pain..." You sniffled. "And I think I'm going to get some piercings too..."

"I always did like those." Juuzou noted as he patted the couch, asking you to sit. "Where do you want the stitches?"

"On my lower lip. Sew it up." You pouted and held your stomach close. "Oh. Before that. All my crying gave the baby hiccups. Look..."

Pulling your shirt up, you pointed out the quick contractions of your stomach.

"Huh!" Juuzou laughed. "I never imagined! Hiccups inside another person!"

His hand rest on top of the bouncing spot and he played with the baby inside of your stomach.

"I'm only going to be with the most boring person I can find. That way you know that I only love you." You sniffled again.

It was almost as if he hadn't told you that you needed to leave the apartment this week. That he hadn't said to your face that this was it; he was breaking up with you. And the words "I don't know how to love anymore" didn't come out of his mouth.

You sighed.

I made a friend. I'll have to learn to talk to her. Maybe she knows someone who can do my piercings I want... Then, Juuzou will be angry that I got so sexy without him...