Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

***the editing process has been placed on hold (May 2019)

***Chapters I-IX revised

The chapter titles indicated with just their Roman numeral, nothing else, have been completely revised and are good now to read.

Hello all you beautiful humans..

Today I am writing to you to inform you that I will be editing through all the chapters- it will be a lengthy process, but it will get me in the hang of continuing this story once again. I strongly recommend within a week from now to read through the first few chapters. There's no harm in not reading them since I won't be changing anything too drastic, but I recommend reading the already edited chapters. (i will indicate which chapters have been edited and which have not at the beginning of the chapter).

A bunch of the chapters I wrote are very long, so it will take me much longer to edit through them, so please bear with me. (i.e: The Locket Pt. 1 will take me at a least a day to a few days to edit through since that chapter is over 10,000 words.)

I sincerely apologize that this isn't a new chapter.

Thank you so much for those who are still reading this and showing Captivate love!

Kisses. Hugs. And my never ending gratitude.

-Judy