Slightly Yandere yuri x fem reader

I hope you like it lolzsloz
Warning self harm in this chapter

It was a normal day back at school. You sat in math getting lost in your thoughts. Yesterday was great. The festival was actually pretty fun. You were a nervous wreck preforming in front of that many people but other than that it was fun. You, yuri and sayori spent the day together after preforming, going to the various clubs, eating tons of foods...
*ding*
Your phone brought you out of your thoughts. Looking up embarrassed, your teacher gave you a stern look but resumed his lecture. You quickly silenced your phone. You pretend to pay attention for a while then sneak a glance at your phone.
"Yuri?" You thought to yourself. Since you worked on preparations over the weekend, you had been texting a lot but during school hours? This was odd. You glance around then quickly look to your phone.

Yuri: Hello

You: hey, I thought your off period was during 6th not first...?

Yuri: it is. I was just checking on you, seeing what you where doing. I didn't see you this morning... are you ok?

You: I ran late, I was trying to get sayori up before school, sorry to make you worry 😬

Yuri: oh it's quite alright, I was just making sure your not sick.

You: I'm fine, I thought you were like a straight A student, I didn't take you for the type to text in class.

Yuri: I normally don't, but I figured i would text you now. If you were at school your probably bored in math. And you don't have a free period other than literature club.

You reread over the confused. "How would she know I'm in math and don't have a free period..." you think to yourself.

You: soooo

Yuri:???

You: how do you know my schedule? I don't remember us talking about it...

Yuri: Oh! Sayori told me, we share first period together.

You: if that was the case, why didn't you ask sayori if I was ok?

Yuri: it slipped my mind that you walk together now. My apologies.

You: ok, well tell sayori I said hi, I have to put my phone up. My teachers getting suspicious.

You quickly turn your phone off, and pretend to be listening to your teacher.

*time skip*
Finally! Lunch. You go to get food and pick up an extra plate for natsuki. She complained last time you did this but you know at least she'll be eating as she's yelling at you. You sit at the normal table sayori has deemed the "lit club table." You take your normal seat by sayori, on the end greeting everyone and sliding your extra plate to natsuki.

"I don't need this (y/n)! I don't like the schools lunch! I don't need your food!" Natsuki whisper yells. At least she's trying not to start a scene this time. You shrug.

"You said that last time but you ate every bite." You say to her. She glares as she inhales her sandwich. You hear the screeching of a chair in front of you, you look up to see yuri.

"Yuri? I thought you had second lunch? Why are you at first?" Monika asked as confused as the rest of us. Yuri sits down with a plastic cup of filled with tea. She takes a long sip then sets her belongings down.