Sayori x depressed reader

Hope you like it Oxton23
Warning it talks about suicide.

You sat in the club dosing off on your desk listening to natsuki and yuri fighting with each other. It was over their preference in literature again. You heard a thud and felt you desk rumble. You open your eyes and look up at a smiling sayori. How someone could be so energetic after school everyday was beyond you. You tiredly return the smile. She takes a seat next to you.

"Hey sleepy head, the lit club just started and your already falling asleep." She laughed.

"I think you've been rubbing off on me, I'm super tired. I just wanna go home and hibernate." You expected a laugh but her smile faded and she went silent. She turned her attention to the pair fighting in the corner.

"Should we stop them...?" She asked still looking at them.

"Nah, let them fight it out. I think it'll be better to get it out than for them to hold it back and be worse tomorrow. Besides when you or Monika get involved they turn it on you both. Maybe if they fight enough, they'll realize that there arguments are ridiculous." You and sayori laugh and she turns there attention to you.

"Yeah maybe they'll get a room and stop acting like there not into each other." Your silent and look at sayori confused.

"What do you mean? They hate each other. Look at them." Almost on queue, natsuki throws a pencil at yuri getting yuri to stand up from her desk and march over to her. Now there volume has increase.

"They're just frustrated. Come on, when they get along they really get along but natsuki gets... defensive a lot and yuri... well she's not very good at communicating in general. If they improve on those things, they'd make a cute couple." Sayori said smiling at you. You and Sayori's attention snap to the door. Monika comes in late and clearly frustrated.

"Again?! Guys, I hear you from the music room! Seriously! Do you guys want to get us in trouble because your one complaint away from it! The club next door is having a meeting and I bet they have to scream over you to acting like 3 year olds to hear each other. So I suggest either take this somewhere else or stop this petty arguing. I care about this club and I don't want you two to get us disbarred because you both can be near each other without arguing. I'm a argument away from putting you both in a corner till you can apologize to each other. Act your age or get out!" Monika yelled as she stomped to her desk and put her stuff on her desk. Natsuki and yuri where red faced at the scolding and went to sit on the opposite sides of the room.

"Jesus Christ, what's wrong with Monika? I've never seen her snap like that." You whisper yell to sayori. She didn't look as shocked as you expected. She turns her attention from Monika to you.

"I forgot... We got a noise complaint Tuesday. Debate club took it to the principle who called Monika to his office during math... we can't get another noise complaint again. We're a new club so it'll be easy to shut it down." Sayori said sadly. "Me and Monika worked hard to get the club where it is before you showed up, both of us would be crushed if it was all for nothing."

"Oh my god, I had no idea. If it happens again before anyone gets here I'll stop it, you have my word." Sayori gives you a big smile.

"I appreciate it but I don't think that will happen. I'm betting she's going to talk to them personally while sharing poems, if she doesn't I'll talk to them. She might be too upset right now... by the way... are you ok?" Sayori said giving you a worried look.

"Yeah... why?" You said confused.

"It's just... you um... I noticed you seemed different lately. Less involved I guess."