Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

In Yugakure, many would consider Shiko a street rat... She would just be in the ally ways not really doing anything or sitting on the roofs of other people shitty apartments or houses, sleeping or meditating. Sometimes, she would casually ramsack citizen's house looking for something good to sell or eat.

She was an orphan after all and Yugakure didn't really care for the orphans there either. I mean, try getting hired at the age of 13 and make profit in Yugakure. She tried it before and she ended up getting chased with a fucking broomstick out of all things. It would be a nice day in that hell hole if she ever got hired.

So for now, Shiko was stuck with stealing. And surprisingly, there would be some nice stuff. Once, she found a nice iron chain with some weird circle-triangle shit thingy or some heir looms that cost more her fucking eye balls. Yup, she was fucking poor.

And one day while walking through an abandoned house, Shiko being the luckily little shit she is, fell through the floor, and hoooooly fuck it hurt. But she did find this weird looking book while landing. It was a hard covered book with golden covered rims and a golden eye in the front of the cover. It looked dope, it was probably worth a couple thousands.

Inspecting the outside of the book, she realized that it was made out of real fucking leather and real fucking gold. It was in pretty good shape, too. Shiko was way into the stealing-and-trading business not to know all that. But then again, it would raise the value off the book if she actually knew what kind of information it had.

Opening the book to the first chapter, it was in a bunch of gibberish. The language or whatever it was, was nothing she's ever seen before. It looked like a bunch of symbols that got blurred out by water, but then again (Again), if it was touched by water the cover of the book would have been ruined.

Maybe there was a way to read it. She turned to the first looking at the contents and it was written in English. "Weird..." She spoke Japanese and English, so it really wasn't a problem for the young girl.

"To transfer the information to yourself...
Your sanity must be strong and temperate.
Any being unstable that is reading this now...
Will surely die painfully and very slowly." She read out loud slowly, and awed in the end.

'Holy shit...' She thought amazed. 'I'm a stable human being?' She thought, having a distant look on her face. This book was fucking amazing, if it told her how sane she was, then it must hold some unlimited knowledge in it.

She sat down on the dusty floor, criss-crossing her legs together, preparing to read the next sentence.

"This book contains knowledge...
That no ordinary being can ever obtain...
To continue reading this infinite knowledge...
Repeat the following words..."

"Vitia hominis revela bitur...
Hoc telum potestate eris...
Vel ad utilitatem airutae...
Scientia enim est ultimum telum...
Quianunc in manibus est..."

As soon as she finished, flashes of light enter her eyes, exiting them as quick as they entered. Then entering in her forehead. She felt pain, then happiness, then fear, then malice, then sorrow, then longing, then alternatively, every emotion a human being can make.

Then... She blinked.

'Weird.' she thought, touching her forehead... But instead of touching forehead... she touched some bits of hair.

"What the fucking hell!" She said, letting go of her forehead, but then quickly touching it again.

She turned to the next page that had the gibberish but it was no longer gibberish... It was in Japanese. It stated:

"But alas, knowledge came with a price, as the clichés states...
Knowledge is like being all seeing...
To know what is right and what is left...
A knowledge that is like a third eye...
Literally...
Pleasure full to see...
And pleasure full to know...
A reflection of yourself is given...
In the next page or so..."

"Holy-" Shiko almost dropped the book. The next page was covered in a thin sheet of gold allowing it give reflections but that wasn't the surprising part... what Shiko saw...

Was an extra eye on her forehead... and it blinked.

That's when she lost her shit.

New book... Holy fuck. I guess I'm just gonna keep making books then I'll finish them off and stuff. (Finish Him!!) Yeah, also to that one person that wanted me to make a new book about.... Stuffs. I'll be doing that real soon. But then again I'm just writing to myself right now... Yup.

~Mokushiroku