Chapter 2

Third Person Pov

"You bitch of a book!" Shiko spent a good 15 minutes of just purely cursing, kicking, and stomping on the book. After all, she was upset. Everyone has their own way of dealing with shit.... Shiko just happen to deal with things vulgarly and violently. You know what they say... The shorter they are, the closer they are to hell's fire... Fucken spicy.

Anyway, Shiko after those 15 minutes, sat on the floor huffing, staring at the strange book, muttering "Some bull" over and over again. Honestly, it should have told her from the beginning, that it would give her another eye. She would have at least had the chance to think about... But then again... it was her fault for getting ahead of herself...

"No the fuck it wasn't!" Shiko said with a vein popping on her head, shaking her little fists at me. Wait.... What!? What the fuck?

Who the fuck are shaking those little fists at! Don't talk back to me ya little shit! Who the fuck do you think you are huh?! Ya little fucktard! Talkin' to me like if your my equal! Do you know who I am!? I'm the fucking author. You little asswipe. You better simmer the fuck down!

"My names Shiko, ya asshole! I'm not your equal but I can still beat your ass... Who the fuck cares if your the.... The Author......."

"...........Oh."

Yeah, fucking ' oh '... pipe down ya little fuck. It was your fault, so calm your shit... *huff* Anyway, now it seems that Shiko can primarily see and hear through the fourth wall. Looks like that eye problem of yours is really graphic.

"Yeah... No shit... I mean... How is it even possible?" Shiko said furrowing her eyebrows in conflict.

Hmm... Well Shiko since you asked a question and no one else is gonna tell you, don't freak out, but I'm gonna spoil some stuff okay... So you don't get so confused. Well see, that book your holding... That there is The Book of the Unknown. It can give you unknown knowledge that the world would die to know. You are one of the few people who were even able to understand it...

And listen very carefully, Shiko, before you do anymore shit... The decisions you make with that book will seal your fate... I already know it them... but you gotta choose wisely... No matter what... Don't let anyone else touch it... Let no one else obtain its knowledge... Lest you die yourself...

That book can also help you conceal that eye that's on your forehead... Read all of it before you act, okay? It'll tell you how you can use your new powers... Yup, that all I got to tell you! You got any more questions before I leave?

"Yeah... So does that mean I'm even real? I mean... if your the creator of me does that mean that I'm not real....?" Shiko said trailing off.

Well... You are real... It's just that I'm talking about your story-legend thing to other people... Your just not in my dimension... Your in a different dimension... Only because you see me or I'm somewhere else doesn't mean I'm not there... The same thing with yourself... And many others... Anyway, whole point of this... Your real.

"Oooooh. K'ay... got it! Oh! Also what do you mean "don't let anyone else touch it"?

Well your not the only one to have found this book in this era period. They just haven't unlocked its power like you just did. Anyone who unlocks the power of the book becomes one with the book. So if anyone else gets the book you'll end up dead... It's crazy, but that's what happens. Only one life force can sustain the book not two.

So don't let anyone else read what's inside. Got it? More questions?

"Huh... Uh only two more... First one, who else got the book before me and what can I call you, other that The Author." Shiko said profoundly.

The closest time any person held the book was by a man named Hidan Yuki, if I remember correctly... And Skikoshi Mata, who used the book but is no longer alive. Also you can call me... Mokushiroku. No more questions k'ay? Cause I sure as hell know you got a lot. Also I think this is the last time I'ma talk to you soooo... Yeah. Laters!

"Hm... Okay Mokushiroku-San.... Bye..." Shiko said half-dazed.

"Hm, Hidan? That's that one vulgar guy that uses a bunch of fucking bad words. Silver hair, magenta eyes... yup I know that fucktard." Shiko said approvingly, shaking her head. "Guy's fucken crazy."

The last time she encountered with Hidan, he talked to her about a Jashin thing, then tried to run them hands. Dumbass. She kicked his ass pretty good and stole his jacket. It was pretty nice, so... She sold it... For 600 ryo.

Yeah.....

"Hmm... I should get going... It's like 4 p.m. already. Gotta go have shit done, make some money, read some books, play some bitches with fake golden rings! Haha!" She said getting out of the building and jumping on other roofs. She glanced at the mysterious book and put it in her backpack. 'This is gonna be fun.'

That book was gonna get her in trouble...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little shit can see stuffs now, shit escalated. She's probably gonna blow shit up but that's not all... Heh.
Laters!

~Mokushiroku