Chapter 3

Shiko's Pov

Three month Time skipper~

Finally, after three months of training, and stealing, I was able to master and become one with The Book properly.

Training?.... Mentally and physically. You know what kind of shit those bastards in Yugakure try to pull? Those fuckards would steal anything you have. Your watch, your sweater, your house, your wife... Heh. I mean look at me... I'm stealing shit left and right. So you better hide your kids, hide your wives, and hide your husbands cause everybody's gettin' snatched up in here.

And me... I'm just a short, little fuck. Those bastards look at me... And they'll be like, 'Oh fuck yeah! It's a little girl with no adult supervision! Let's fucking take her! She got a book with her. Oh! And she's fucking loaded, too.' And I'ma be like 'wot' cause... I'm too smol and never really had trained so yeah... And I'm probably never gonna grow... So ya gotta learn how to fight properly... Yup. Training and shit.

Mentally train cause I needed to take in a shit load of energy and information in my mind. After all, The Book of the Unknown gives you a bunch of things to read. Three months may not seem long but they sure as hell were. It was long enough to learn how to control gravity and read minds and shit.

And I stole, to make that dough, ya know. Staying in Yugakure is dangerous and I need to get out of there as soon as possible. It's no good if I got The Book but I can't protect it with all these fucktards coming from everywhere. I got enough money to take me to a different land and to let me live in a proper home.

After 11 years of all this bullshit from Yugakure... After 11 years of wanting to live like a normal person... It only took me three months when I found this book and I'm finally getting away... I can finally stop stealing and get a job a Konoha, where they allow that sort of shit and maybe even pay back Yugakure.

And I'm finally leaving tonight... But I'll visit that place that sealed my fate one last time... As a memory of the beginning of my success of living a normal life. Nothing can go wrong. This is my fucking day. This. Is. My. Ducking. Daaaaaayyyyy!

"THIS. IS. MY. DAAAYYY!" I screamed out in the dark of night, still running on the roofs. It's probably gonna get me caught but I don't care... I'll draw a penis on the daimyo if I got the chance. I still get away with it...

This is my day and no one is gonna get in My way... I'll kill them if I have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Pov

After landing on the old building she once fell in three months ago, she looked down into the hole she made a long ago. Then jumped in. Using the power she learned from The Book, she slowed down time and gravity for her sake, making her land gracefully in the building.

Every thing was still in the same place it was once was... The big ass couch, the fucked up tv, the big empty bookcase, and the big wooden chest........ But... there was no large wooden chest before. She hadn't really payed much attention to the room but there sure as hell wasn't any chest before.

She stared at the large wooden chest attentively for a while before slowly making her way towards it. It looked pretty classy and antique, it looked nice enough to be sold for 5,000 yen. But small writing ruined it... In the center of the chest, it was carved in with the words 'Open me'.

"Open me... Hm...." Shiko said amused with the pointlessness of the words. Any dumbass would open it, even without the words. Curiosity is always there to bite someone in the ass. Then it eats a person slowly away... Until the person gets swallowed up by it and they give in.

"No... I won't open you right now, but I'll take you with me..." She said looking down at the chest. It looked fucking heavy. "First I'll shrink you so you won't be as heavy as you look...-" She said cutting herself off. She was talking to a damn box for Gods sake. "What the hell is my life right now... Let's... Just get it over with..." She deadpanned preparing the hand signs for the shrinking 'incantationem'.

But before she could, she heard a foul voice that she never wanted to hear again...

"I'm fucking telling ya, ya old fucker! It was right here three fucking months ago!" That cursing motherfucker said raising his voice.

'Hidan...' Shiko snarled internally but quickly composed herself. 'Shit I better hide..'

"Hidan... You promised Leader-Sama that you would give him The Book of the Unknown and it's not here... Hurry. Find it... Time is wasting and time is-" A deep voice said but then got cut off by that foul asshat.

"Yeah, yeah it's money. Now shit... Where'd it go..." Hidan said looking around aimlessly.

"Let's go... I'm not wasting anymore time on this." The deep voice said aggravatedly but then changed into a snarky tone. "I'll just tell Leader-Sama that your a failure as always.." He said shrugging and then walk away.

"Oh, fuck you Kakuzu! You can suck my ass!" Hidan said getting a tick mark walking by Kakuzu's side. Both of their voices began to fade into the distance as it sounded like they got out of the building.

"Damn. That was close." Shiko sighed. "I should really be careful... a bunch of shit could've happened if-... there still here, huh?" Then she sighed again seeing a familiar smug face and a new aggravated one in front of her

Shiko sighed again. "I should've just left..."