Chapter 4

Third Person Pov

Shiko tried to run but then got caught by multiple black strings. This was just perfect. She finally got the chance to leave this shitty village and then she got captured. Fucking great.

"Who are you?" The man with the red cornea demanded, hanging her upside down.

Fucker looked like he was higher than a kite, he must be the one with all that good shit. 'Fucking druggie...' Shiko snarled in her head. She hated being upside down, she always got dizzy after a while and that was fucking aggravating too. ' I'll kill him and Hidan too.'

"Suck my ass druggie!" She snapped, spitting at his face but missing as he turned his head to the side quickly.

"You little-"

"Hey! I know you!" The silver-haired man said moving Kakuzu slightly with his right hand so he could get a better look at the pink-eyed girl. He glanced at Kakuzu's irritated look and ignored it before snapping his neck back to Shiko. Narrowing his eyes, he pointed at her accusingly. "You're that little shit that stole my jacket!"

"Yeah I am! I'm also the little shit that kicked your ass before I stole your jacket... And sold it to the baker for 600 yen..." She said smugly, smirking at him when she saw a vein popping out of his forehead. "My name is Shiko by the way..." She said looking at Kakuzu with interest. He looked really cool in her eyes.

Kakuzu now stood there with an amused smirk on his face. He looked at the small girl in the eye with a curious look floating in them. 'This kid beat Hidan's ass?' He thought amused by Hidan's past experience and chuckled. 'Of course... She doesn't look like a normal kid at all... It almost looks like she had some sort of hidden power... she also has a large chakra reserve ...'

"I don't give two fucks! You stole my jacket!" He said angrily, poking her nose with his finger. 'Oh hell no! No one! No. ONE.-"

"NO ONE. BOOPS. THE NOSE!!!" She roared angrily before biting down on his entire hand and cutting it clean off. Hidan screamed like a little bitch and threw himself backwards, away from the short girl. She threw Hidan's hand at Kakuzu's face that was now masked with blood before she finally did it...

Her third eye snapped open before slapping both her hands together and shouting loudly, "GRAVITY RELEASE!!!"

Everything. The couch, the T.V, the bookshelf, the large chest, Hidan and his hand, Kakuzu and Shiko shot up to the ceiling, crashing into each other. Kakuzu's tentacle thingies let go of her, giving her the opportunity to complete the shrinking 'incantationem', dropping to the floor like a badass with the chest in her hand and her bag on her back and jumping out of the building.

"Fuck Yeah!!" Shiko screamed out wildly, laughing at the same time while running on the villagers apartments at an inhuman speed.

Shit was about to get spicy in the ninja realm... But first she had to get out of this village... And into another... Quick... Konoha is the closest, she knew that much, but she still didn't know how to get there... Her map was in her bag.. So she quickly whipped her bag in front of her, still running on the buildings, searching her bag for the large map she kept.

She searched and searched but she could find it. But then she remembered, she traded it for a new outfit and a machete. Shiko sighed. You know how it is... Old habits die hard.

"So no map..." She muttered to herself. "Guess I could go by instinct... But... I'm really bad with directions unless I have a map.... Grrrr.... Damn it! I just had to trade it with the weapon keeper didn't I! Fucking Shit!" She snarled in frustration. Her fucking antics are going to get her in a bigger problem one day... Like in jail... Or in some else's bed... She needs fucking insurance....

Then Shiko sighed to herself again, guess she could go by instinct... 'Here we go...' She thought anxiously stepping out of the village.

'To Konoha... The Village Hidden in the Leaf."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Konoha or... Accidentally to the Village Hidden in the Mist.
(((((((:

~Mokushiroku

.