17) "No Clothes When We're Together"

If there was anything Stella hated, it was confrontation

If there was anything Stella hated, it was confrontation. Like, it was another thing to be angry at someone, and another completely to tell them why. To say that she was nervous had to be a total understatement. As if she wasn't confused already, now she had to explain her feelings to Oliver.

How did it even come to this? Jesus.

She was just 21 for fucks sake, things didn't have to be so complicated. Maybe, it was her, indeed. Luna had to be right, she was a complexed weird-ass soul. But Oliver really wasn't and she knew that. He was a sweetheart, really. Well as much as a sweetheart a fuckboy could be. She knew he felt something about her because if he didn't he wouldn't avoid her and she wouldn't be so desperate to talk to him.

She didn't know why she agreed to Judy's demand, but it felt right. She had to atleast talk to Oliver, to make him understand what she had been going through. Letting her courage take over her nerves, she timidly knocked on the room that read 511. She wasn't sure if it was the right one but she did hear him mutter it a couple of times plus Judy wouldn't send her to the wrong address. Intentionally atleast.

Trying her luck once more, she knocked harder this time. The door opened to reveal a very very shirtless defined body, removing her gaze from the point of attraction, she focussed her eyes on the green orbs that had a look of disbelief written all over them.

"Hi," she mumbled nervously.

Oliver was not expecting the brunette who had been occupying his mind to be standing right in front of him. No, if anything he thought it was Caleb's annoying ass here to bother him and lecture him, again. Reeling from his initial shock, Oliver wordlessly opened his dorm door a bit further, to let Stella in.

Stella was expecting a stereotypical bachelor pad when she was invited to enter his room, instead, she got a room so neat and tidied that could put her mom's cleaning efforts to shame. Oliver's monotone bed was perfectly tucked in, save for the slight crumble that indicates he was sitting on it, his study was organised in an orderly manner and his clothes and shoes weren't in plain sight.

"I don't think I'll be able to ever invite you to my place." She muttered, taking in her surroundings.

Oliver's eyes darted towards her as he sat down on his bed. He couldn't believe that she was here. This girl, this amazing girl that he'd been dreaming about for ages now was actually here, in his room. If only things had been different, he could just picture doing all those things to her that he'd imagined. It didn't help that she was wearing shorts that showed off her shapely legs, either.

Now's not the time, get in control.

Looking back at Oliver's slouched form on the bed, Stella took a good minute to actually study him. He hadn't bothered to out on a shirt, which was highly distracting but at the same time you could see the bags under his eyes and the tired look on his face. Which didn't mean that it made him any less attractive, of course. She's still jump that.

"What are you doing here, Stella?" Oliver asked her, looking straight into her eyes.

She winced at his tone, it was so formal devoid of all humor that she was used to hearing from him.

Bracing herself against his study, she finally decided to answer him.

"I miss you."

Oliver's breath hitched but his steady gaze on her was unwavering. He waited for her to say more, something that would convince him that she's here for him and she believes in him, in them.

"Oliver, I-" Stella continued, her voice waffling, "I've never been in a relationship. All I've ever had was something back at high school and I ended it as soon as things got serious b-because, I'm scared. But, I want you to know, I do like you. I really do."

Her voice carried so much emotion, vulnerability that he couldn't help but sigh. Oliver got up from his bed and walked towards her, his gaze focussing entirely on hers and he could see the truth in her eyes. He stopped right in front of her and cupped her cheek, kissing the top of her head.

"I like you too, sweetheart."

She smiled and clutched his shoulders, relishing in the feel of his lips against her forehead. It was so good to hear those words, just feel that she wasn't alone in this and that he was equally as involved.

"Stella," he said whole cupping her chin and making her look at him directly in the eye. "I don't want to push anything, alright? We'll just take this one step at a time. I just needed to hear you say those words."

Stella let out a breath of relief, she was glad he didn't out her on the spot and demanded answers that she didn't know herself. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she hugged him tight and buried her face in the hollow of his neck. Immediately his arms tightened around her waist and he returned the hug with full force, kissing the side of her head.

"Thank you, you really are amazing." She mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. He chucked and let her go as she unwrapped herself from his neck, both of them not really letting go of the other.

"Ofcourse I'm amazing, I'm Oliver."

She rolled her eyes at him and smacked his chest. His very naked chest that didn't really leave her mind since she stepped foot in his room.

Oliver gave her a cheeky smile before pulling her toward him.

"Although, I think we need rules to start this off." Oliver uttered with a serious face.

Stella squinted her eyes at him. "What rules?"

"Well for starters, I'd appreciate you not accusing me of things before clarifying them with me." he said while giving her a pointed look to which she just rolled her eyes.

"It was one time, and I said I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, yeah. The second rule is, we're taking this one step at a time, baby. If you have second thoughts, you come to me. If you're scared, you come to me. If you don't understand what's going on, you come to me. Capiche?"

Stella looked at Oliver while biting her lip, how did she every get so lucky with him? He was sweet and understanding and right now she had the absolute hots for him. She nodded and then proceeded to push him a bit until he felt his back hit the bed.

"You missed out on one rule, fuckboy."

Oliver looked at her through hooded eyes as she took her denim jacket off, revealing her blue camisole that hugged her body tightly. From the corner of his eyes he noticed one of the straps slide down her shoulder as she crawled towards him and finally settled down while straddling him. He groaned.

Fuck, he could take her right now.

"Which one?" He said breathlessly, while looking at her.

She smirked and removed her top, making his breath hitch and his pants tight. "No clothes when we're together."

________________________