23) "Congratulatory sex is deserved."

Oliver | Stella | Judy

"Do I look okay?"

"Yes."

"It isn't too much?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"But like don't you think my thighs-"

"For fuck's sake Judy, you look fine. Now leave before Caleb panics and calls me...I don't wanna listen to his lover boy bullshit."

"Fine? I look fine?"

"Judaline. You have the love of your life waiting for you outside, and you're perfect to him, no matter what. Now stop with those stupid doubts and get on with it!"

"Fine. But if something wrong happens on National TV, I'm gonna kick both your asses."

"You're welcome to do that...now, leave."

"Okay, be safe you guys and Stella...please don't catch cooties from this man."

"Fuck off, Judy."

"......................."

"You find this funny, babygirl?"

"Y-yes! You should see your face!"

"If she wasn't Caleb's girl I would've retorted."

"As if, you love her."

"She's tolerable."

"I just can't believe she agreed to that...it's like she's finally seeing that it's inevitable."

"He's a soccer star on campus, it's definitely inevitable."

"You think she'll be able to handle it? I mean you know girls would die to be in her position and Judy's already so...insecure of herself."

"Judy's strong like that, baby. Don't worry. Plus, as insufferable as she is, she has us and Caleb."

"Yeah, she does."

"Uh-huh..."

"Oli..ver. Wh-what are you doing?"

"......................."

"Jesus....Oliver...stop."

"Why?"

"Because I've assignments...and I don't have time do this right now."

"Stella, this is the fifth time you've made up that excuse in the past two weeks. Now why don't you tell me what is actually happening?"

"Nothing. Nothing's happening."

"Bullshit."

"Oliver, seriously."

"You tell me right now what's going on or...God help me!"

"What? What will you do?"

"Ill fuck it right out of you."

"Oh really?"

"Try me, babygirl."

"Oliver please..."

"Baby, we promised we're in this together , remember?"

"I...I met your brother."

"You...what?"

"It was a brief meeting and he riled me up so much...God he's just...just-"

"What did he say?"

"It's nothing really-"

"What the fuck did he say Stella?"

"Told me about your high-school days...I mean I didn't care much, because I'm not judging. And I honestly, don't care. But he implied that...our relationship was basically only for sex...and I lost it. Because I couldn't even deny that we met because of sex...it was just... overwhelming."

"..............................."

"Please don't be mad, I swear I told him off, it's just hard to believe he's so..."

"Unbearable?"

"Yes! God, he really...really sucks. I'm lucky I'm with the better brother."

"Just better?"

"The best! Hotter, sexier, cuter-"

"......................."

"I... absolutely...adore....you."

"Stella, you're...it for me. You're my endgame."

"...I...you-"

"It isn't sudden, if you're wondering. Not because you stood up for me against my brother...or because you're so supportive. It's just been there for a while now...I look at you and all I think is how much I love this...love us. I'm irrevocably in love with you, Stella Turner and you are definitely the one for me."

"........................."

" Hey baby, please don't cry...I-I can't see you like this. Shit."

"I...I'm irrevocably in love with you and you're my endgame, too. You & I are it for me."

"I am?"

"Obviously, why would I be so happy otherwise?"

"I don't know...I never thought you could love me back and now this."

"I fell in love with you the day you got me Ben & Jerry's in the middle of the night."

"Fuck, Stella I..."

"You know what I think?"

"Hmm?"

"Congratulatory sex is deserved."

"Get here, babygirl."
_____________________________

" _____________________________