Ch.1 × The first message

First things first ,

Disclaimer : I don't own Marvel.

XXX

Alex's Pov

I'm walking through my college wanting to reach my class soon, plenty of scholars chatting amongst themselves with their groups of friend in the hallway, filling it with chatterings.

I walk into my classroom and was greeted by a tackle " Alex!"

I stumbled back a bit before regaining my balance and looked at the culprit, " Ngapa Jess? (What's up Jess?)" I asked Jessica in our language. Jessica's one of my closest friend and we go long back, she's been my close friend ever since primary school.

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I rolled my eyes, " Ughhhh... Mau apa kau? (Ughhhh... What do you want?)" I groaned , walking to our bench.

She blinked rapidly at me and smiled widely, she took her phone out of her pocket and searched for something, probably another picture.

I sat and waited as she stopped at something and hand her phone to me.

Surprise surprise, I was right, note the sarcasm. It was a picture of a man in a star spangled suit with a star spangled shield.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, " Orang berbintang dan garis lagi? Namanya siapa lagi? Aku lupa.. (The star spangled man again? What's his name again? I forgot...)" I asked her.

" Captain America!" She exclaimed, more than half of the scholars in the class glanced at her and dismissed her behaviours as they went back to do whatever they do.

" Oh ya (Oh right)" I said before sending the photo to my phone.

She started to keep talking about this guy ever since she's back from her holiday in the US.

She took a seat next to me and handed me Rp.35.000, to which I declined.

" Ayolaaaah... Ambil nggak! (Come ooooon... Take it!)" She whined before shoving it into my backpack, my trusty and handy backpack.

" Oke Oke... (Okay Okay...)" I sighed in defeat while she grinned in victory.

I realized something, " Perasaan kamarmu udah penuh lah... Bukannya ini udah gambar yang ke 15? (I think that your room is already full... isn't this, like, drawing number 15?)" She avoided my gaze and blushed a bit.

' Awe cute...'

" Ke 18, sebenarnya.. (Number 18, actually...)" She trailed gaining a 'wow' and chuckle from myself.

I decided to tease her, " Seseorang lagi naksiiiir... (Someone has a cruuush...)"

She glared at me and muttered " Diamlah (Shut up)" making me chuckle.

Then she started to ramble and I groaned " Kalau kau ikut aku pas itu, kau akan suka dia juga... Dia selamatin aku loh (If you had come me that time, you'll like him too... He saved me)"