Chapter 1 : The Untold Story

Tales of the Legend Untold.

Long time ago there raged a war between human world and the demon world. At that time humanity was at stake. In those times the Gods from heaven presented the art of exorcism and magic to the chosen two clans. These two skills were passed down through the generations in those clans for fighting the demons and protecting the humanity.

These two clans always worked separately and hate to combine with each other due to some incidents. Many great battles took place and many great people were sacrificed and the two among them were the couple Mashima Arikami and Sakura Hoshiro in a battle to defeat one of the greatest demons "Rahu". Though these two were from different clans, were able to work together, protected each other and battled together for the better future. And their child is Arikami Lucifer who posses the demonic hand.

Arikami lost his left hand in the same battle in which his parents died and his parents while battling " Rahu" were able to transplant Rahu's hand with their combined powers and attached to Arikami's body. No one knew how Arikami's parents died in that battle.

Those two clans were named the Hoshiro and the Arikami. The Hoshiro's were famous for their magic and Arikami clan for its exorcism. One clan cannot perform or learn other clan abilities. Only few were known who have both the skills of an magician and exorcist and one among them was Lucifer.

After losing his parents at the time of his birth, Lucifer was raised by his Grandfather.