Chapter 2: Present!!

After some fierce full battles between the demons and the humans, they stopped coming for a period of time. Lucifer had to fight them at a very young age of 7 and after that these demons suddenly disappeared.

Present Timeline (2020 Lucifer is 16 years old):

In the Northern Rosa hills of Waisalogia, there is a big mansion owned by the Akirami Clan. That mansion is known by the name Asteria Mansion built under Asteria V Dadan, one of the greatest exorcist in the history and the great grandfather of Akirami Lucifer.

Presently the palace is owned by Lucifer's grandfather. He along with his grandfather and his other cousins live in the Asteria Mansion.

Lucifer wakes up from the bed. He gets bathed and ready to go to his new school in the city located to the east of Waisalogia.

The Akirami clan has always ignored the outer world. They had their own schools located in some parts of Rosa hills. But Lucfer's grandfather thought that it's the time for a change and agreed to send his grand kids (Lucifer and his cousins) to the outer world.

Lucifer gets comes down to the ground floor and meets Tadashi. They head towards the dining table for the breakfast where they their grandfather sitting in one of the chairs. These both also take and wait Hasuno to cook. Hasuno finishes her cooking serving the three and then she serves herself and all start eating.

(Hasuno Akirami and Tadashi Akirami are Lucifer's cousins. They also lost their parents in their young age. They are the son and daughter of Mashima's brother. So Mashima's father brings them all to this mansion. These 4 people live in the Asteria Mansion.)

Tadashi: Alas! We are free. (Gives a cunning but funny laugh)

Hasuno: Why are so super excited Tadashi?

Tadashi: New school. We get to travel Zeno city at last. Hoping how it will be. You, Luci and I going together travelling from Rosa hills to Zeno.

(Zeno. It's the name of the huge city located to the east of Waisalogia. Tadashi and Hasuno calls Lucifer as Luci for short)

Grandfather: Oh my children. Be careful as everything there is new to you. We the Akirami were never been to Zeno as it was never our territory.

(Zeno was mostly under the control of Hoshiro Clan or the clan of magic)

Tadashi: Yah yah. We will, we are warriors, we aren't going to let those city folks harm us. What do you say Luci? You are quite from long time.

Lucifer: It's just another school. Why are you so excited for it?

Tadashi falling in a pit (literally) and he puts a crying face. Hasuno makes further fun of him.

Hasuno: Yah as usual. You get failed again and get scolded by the teachers.

Tadashi: Please stop you two. Don't make fun of me. By the way what is the name of the school in which we are going to get attended?

Grandpa: Idiot Tadashi. You don't even know the school you got admissioned into." Punches Tadashi in stomach."

Lucifer: It's Sky Rock Academy.

Grandpa: Yah. That's the one.

Everyone finishes their breakfast and Hasuno packs everyone's bags and all get ready for the school.

Everyone leaving the entrance of Asteria mansion.

Hasuno: Bye Grandpa and take care. See you in the evening.

Tadashi: Ahh. Does he really needs to be told that? (Saying it giving a weird look)

Grandpa: You idiot! (Pulls his stick and pats on head). You too Hasu, take care.

Grandpa: Take care Lucifer. I need you to keep a look at these both.

Lucifer: Yah sure. Bye Grandpa.

All the three walk into the forest to reach Zeno city.

There is no transport from Rosa to Zeno. So they have to go by walk moving through the forest. And also the Arikami Clan (Exorcist clan) are best known for their extraordinary physical abilities. All three clear the forest within an hour and on entering Zeno.

Lucifer: What is this strange Aura?

Hasuno: Did u feel that too Luci.

Tadashi: Ohhhh. This is just getting excited Luci and Hasu. Just like old days.

When these were eight years old itself, they fought with demons (lower class demons).

Meanwhile in Kate City (Kate city is next to Zeno)

???: Get Ready. Its the first day for high school.

???: Yah! Hope Sky Rock Academy is interesting. Can I use my magic there?

So what might be this strange aura? What is actually happening in Zeno? Who are these? What is that magic they are speaking about?

To know all this stay tuned for the next chapter