Chapter 3: The Arrival

Tadashi: Ahh! Finally we reached Zeno.

Hasuno: Why are you getting so hyped up Tadashi? You are going to fail anyways.

(Tadashi face goes blank. He moves to a corner and begins drawing circles on ground)

Luci: (smiles) don’t worry my little brother. I’ll help out.

All three enter the city. They start searching for the route for the school from a piece of paper given by their Grandpa.

Meanwhile in Kate

Kate was hometown for many of Hoshiro Clan members. They lived here since ages. And in one of the residents.

Inoue Hoshiro: Get ready Jane. Its first day for your high school.

Janaina Hoshiro: Yah! Hope Sky Rock Academy is interesting. Can I use my magic there?

(Jane is a short name for Janaina Hoshiro. Inoue Hoshiro is Jane’s mother. Jain’s father Ishida Hoshiro died in the same war in which Luci parents were killed)

Inoue: No. You are all the way restricted to use magic in the outside world.

Jane: Yah I know it. I was just joking. (Jane puts a serious face)Anyways are there any chances they might appear when I’m in school.

(“They” here refers to the demons that started appearing recently in Zeno. Everyone thought, all the demons became extinct at the time of Holy War. But they suddenly started to appear again.)

Inoue: The chances are quite low. If they do, be prepared for the worst.

Jane: Yah. Don’t worry I will take care of them if do appear.

(Jane was trained with the basic magic skills and she also achieved her fire degree in magic, one of the youngest person to do so at the age of 9 and now she is 16 years old.)

(Magical degrees and the differences between magic and exorcism will be explained in the next chapter.)

Jane then leaves Hoshiro resident and takes a direct train connecting Kate city to Zeno.

And here in Zeno those three finally reach Sky Rock Academy.

All of those 3 get shifted to 11B class located on the fourth floor. The class has already begun. All three enter the class at once. Everyone in the class starts looking at those new faces. English class was going on. Lucifer hands over the paper to the teacher which was given to him by the principal of Sky Rock in the Ground Floor.

Teacher: Everyone. Here we have 3 new transfer students. These are Lucifer, Hasuno and Tadashi. They are going to study here from today.

All those 3, greet everyone. They then occupy their seats just adjacent to the window.

Lucifer then gives a glance to all the corners of the class. He then notices an empty table back of him in his row

Lucifer to himself: Someone must have missed the class today.

After 5 minutes, a girl then enters 11B. She then handovers the paper to the teacher.

Teacher: Here we have another transfer student today from Kate City.

Jane: I’m Janaina. Nice to meet you all. I will be studying here from today.

Jane then occupies the last seat located at the end of Lucifer’s row behind Lucifer, adjacent to the window.

Lucifer: (stares at Jane while she is moving to her seat. His face turns red suddenly for a moment.)

Then the class gets finished. Everyone starts talking in the short time before the next teacher enters the room.

All three sat in such a way that, Tadashi was in the front, Hasuno was back of him followed by Lucifer and Janaina.

Hasuno calls Tadashi and asks him a question related to today’s English class and Tadashi face goes blank again. Lucifer then answers it.

Tadashi: Yup. That’s the right answer. I was waiting for Luci to tell it, cause want him to be prepared.

Hasuno: (laughs) that’s not the correct answer.

Tadashi: No. You must be lying. Luci’s never wrong.

Hasuno: And what if he intentionally does it?

Lucifer: Sorry Tadashi. It’s all part of the training I said I’ll be giving you to pass the exams

Tadashi (Literally falls down. His soul appears to come out of his mouth)

Hasuno starts laughing again.

Meanwhile, a trainee in a sports uniform enters the room and orders everyone to move down to the ground with their sports uniform.

Everyone enters the ground in the sports uniform, the teacher orders the students to move 3 rounds around the entire ground, starting it with by blowing a whistle. Every one of them moves three rounds and become tired of running such long distance. Then he begins with other exercises like long jump, swimming etc. Then at last the period come to an end. A break of 20 minutes is given before next period. The trio sits under a tree shade.

Tadashi: He made us workout for a long time.

Hasuno: So are you tired for just doing these things.

(The Akirami clan was well known for their training in martial arts and other physical training. Unlike Hoshiro clan which uses magic, Akirami fight with swords and other instruments. So they are very well physically trained from a young. These training parts given in the school when compared to their original training is a small part)

Tadashi: Nah. I just consider it as a warm up. What do you think Lucifer?

Lucifer: Yah. It’s nothing compared to the harsh training what we underwent.

Lucifer eyes then suddenly moves towards the dorm located beside the school.

(The dorm is used an auditorium, gym and for other activities)

Lucifer: Did you sense that Hasuno, that strange dark clouds near the dorm.

Hasuno: Yah. Although, it’s faint, I can sense it.

Tadashi: Something wrong is going on, let us check it out.

5 minutes before Lucifer has sensed it,

Jane was entering the school building, she suddenly started to sense a bad smell from the dorm.

Jane: At last, they did show up. Time to clean the mess.

Jane then starts to move towards the dorm and takes a white cloth and wears it and suddenly she casts a spell.

Here the three also move towards the dorm and Hasuno takes a small stick, looking like some kind of pen and also pulls out a paper. Those three also pull out a white dress and wears them. Hasuno then writes some letters on the blank sheet and then attaches it to the dorm. All of a sudden a small portal opens up. It looks like a way to some other place.

All three pass through the portal and the portal vanishes and the paper which was stuck to the dorm gets burnt.

What was happening there in Sky Rock Academy Dorm? What was that strange smell? Where did these 3 people and Jane go? What was going on the other side? To know all this, let’s wait until the next chapter gets released.