Chapter 4 : Attack

All the three entered the another world through that portal with Luci paving the way.

As soon as these three members entered this realm, a magic circle passed through them bottom to top thus changing their white cloth(which they wore before entering) to an exorcism dress that the exorcist use while fighting. The dress color was black.

On the other side Jane entered the world from a magic circle. Her dress changed the same way as the others but its colour was red.(Red represents her as a fire magic user. Different magic style user in Hiroshi clan has a different style and coloured dress thus representing their magic style)

The place looks completely different from the world they are living. All the broken buildings, dirt and rocks everywhere and reddish violet sky. It completely looked like Waisalogia but it was completely devastated.

Another side Jane was walking. They both were pretty far away. Jane could clearly feel the enemy presence. She headed to that area fast.

Here on the other hand,

Tadashi: WOAHHH!!!!

Hasuno: Why are shouting so much as  
                 you were never been here.

Luci:        It's been quite a time right?

Tadashi: YAH!! It's was like 5 years ago
                 I guess.

Luci:       Can you feel it? This intense
                scent of the demons.  

Hasuno: Yup. It's been a long time
                 since I them a nice beating.
                (A sudden 🔥 in her eyes, like
                 some energy flowing in her.)

Luci:.      GUYS. ARE YOU READY!!!!

All together: YEAH LET'S GO....

~ Will be continued. It's stopped for now due to some unncessary reasons. Sorry for the delay.