1

Jughead's POV

I was just cleaning up after the last trial of becoming a serpent when I heard knocking on the trailer door. "Come in," I shouted. In came Toni with what looked like a First Aid kit and a towel.
"Here, let me help." She sat down next to me and started pulling things out of the white box.
"You don't have to," I assured.
"I know" and with that there was searing pain on a cut that was on my cheek. I hissed and cringed away from the alcohol infused towel. "Stay still" Toni commanded. After all my cuts were mostly cleaned I passed out on the sofa, not even waiting for Toni to leave. I woke up to sunshine peeking through the windows of the trailer. I look at the time and there's no use in going to school, it's too late. I decided to go to Pop's for some food because damn was I starving. Buzz buzz. I picked up my phone to see 12 missed calls and 20 new messages from Betty. She is far too clingy. I reply very vaugely, not telling her about the whole 'Serpent Initiation'. I get on my bike and rode to Pop's. Upon arriving I can see Sweet Pea and Fangs sitting in a booth talking with my dad toward the back of the Chock'lit Shop. 'shit, this is bad,' I thought. I walked into the restaurant and walked to the booth where the 3 guys ceased their conversation.

Alright, first chapter is in. Woot! Thanks for reminding me to finish it hamburgerbob17

-Kurstin