Just for you

It's been a year since Jughead and SweetPea started dating. They're the typical badass power couple that everyone admires. Betty had forgiven Jughead and they became the great friends they used to be. Veronica moved away after a few months for her father's work. Archie and Jughead were very close friends and eventually became friends with Sweets too. For their one year anniversary, SweetPea took Jughead back to the movie theater, where it all began.

Ten years later, the duo were as strong as ever. They have been married for 2 years and are planning on adopting a little girl. The group had since parted ways after graduation but kept in touch.

Eleven years and there was no end in sight for the highschool sweethearts. Their daughter was enrolling into school and the fathers were happy where they were in life.

39 years later SweetPea is diagnosed with lung cancer. The family of 3 spend as much time with the man as possible. The end was coming and nobody saw it coming. Three months later, SweetPea passed away from cancer. The memorial was full of past memories with everyone from highschool and the Serpents. Jughead was devastated but kept strong for himself and their daughter.

So I decided to write an epilogue of some sort. You're welcome. Go check out my short story "The Kidnapping of Alicia Nygma" it's pretty great. Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, and read. Ciao 👋