5

"Hey, it's okay. It's just a movie," Sweets assured and I was crying into his chest. It was the death of Dobby, by far the saddest death of all. I sobbed some more until it went down to just sniffles. "Can I press play now?" I nodded, not trusting my voice.

Not too long after we both passed out on the couch, both leaning our heads on each other. Hey babe, I look over to see Sweet Pea smiling at me. I was very confused. He then lent forward and pecked me on the lips very softly. He went back in for another kiss this time deeper. I kissed back after a second and his tounge slid across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I suddenly wake up to the door slamming shut and Dad stumbling his way to the couch until he sees us. He then walks to the room to collapse on the bed passing out from the alcohol I assume. I then remember my dream I just had. What does this mean? Yes, he's hot but, I have a girlfriend. One you've been wanting to break up with for the past month. True. I procrastinate breaking up with Betty until morning where all hell will break loose.

Sweet Pea's POV (finally, right?)
The next morning...

I wake up to soft snores from a weight on my shoulder. Oh Jug, why do you have to be so cute? I watch him sleep for a few more minutes, no, it's not creepy, until FP walks out of the room grumbling to himself. He glances at us and gives me a wink. He knows about my little crush on his son, thank God he doesn't mind. He went back into the room and Jughead stirred awake. "Morning sleepy head"

"Shut up," holy fuck, he sounds so hot with his voice all groggy.

"You wanna go to Pop's for some breakfast?" I asked

"I guess, let me get some clean clothes on. Do you need to borrow any?" I said yes and he gave me a black T-shirt and some jeans. We changed and then headed out to the diner to start out our Sunday morning.