9

Jughead's POV

Its been 2 weeks since the movie and we've been on two more dates since then. First, the movie, second, a picnic in the park, and third, dinner at Pop's. (That was a lot of commas) Today, I'm going to take the leap of faith and ask him to be my boyfriend. I mean we have been on multiple dates so we obviously like each other, right?

Sweet Pea's POV

I stopped at the floral shop on the northside to get a bouquet of assorted flowers for Jug. It sure looked odd for a 'bad boy'  to be in a flower shop but its fir a good cause. I'm finally going to ask Jug to be my boyfriend. I even got him some chocolates along with the flowers. I just hope he says yes...

I arrived at his trailer and nervously knocked on the door in the tune of Do You Wanna Build a Snowman. The door opened and revealed the shorty that I'm looking for. I pull the flowers from behind my back and kneel on the ground. "Jughead Jones, I know we've only been on a few dates but will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I see his eyes widen.

"I was just going to ask you the same thing..." He laughed.

"So, is that a yes then?" I asked

"Of course it is." he said and pulled me up and looked me in the eyes, well he tried, but he was too short... Now's the time, kiss him. Take the chance. I started to lean in for the kiss and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me down even further so he was taller and we kissed. As cliche as it sounds, sparks exploded between our lips. Neither of us wanted to end the kiss, but a certain someone cleared their throat inside of the trailer.

"Get a room you two" FP said sarcastically. We all laughed and then we sat on the sofa to begin a movie for all of us to watch. We watched movies up until we fell asleep. FP retired to just took while Jug and I stayed on the couch and cuddled up in his fuzzy blanket. And that was the end of a successful day.

New chapter, woot woot. A little longer this time too!  I hope y'all are liking it. I figured I'd post something in honour of the season 3 premier that also took place on my birthday. Ill see you in the next chapter...