7

Before the chapter starts
1. Sorry for not updating
2. Almost 300 reads?! Thank you all so much❤❤
3. Lest get on with the story!

Jughead's POV

Upon leaving the restaurant, Sweet Pea drove me back to the trailer and we parted ways. It was just about 3pm when I remembered that school starts back up tomorrow. Ugh. I obviously cannot hang out with Betty and Veronica, maybe even Archie. I know I can hang with Sweets but, I can get clingy and annoying. I'll figure it out. I get to thinking on mine and Sweet Pea's newfound friendship. Why did he so suddenly want to be friends? This is probably a stupid prank for everyone to laugh at me. But, there's a connection that I've never felt before. It's, electric. Interrupting my thoughts was a buzz from my phone.

Sweet Pea: Hey

Me: Hey to you too

Sweet Pea: I'm bored

Me: Same

Sweet Pea's POV

I am currently at the Whyte Wyrm with F.P discussing important matters. "You should take him to the movies, he loves mystery and horror movies," F.P suggested

"That's perfect, we can see Hereditary," I said excitedly.

"Don't hurt my boy Sweets."

"I won't, I promise." And I was off to the trailer where Jughead was. I knock on the door and wait for it to open. Once it does I see a casual Jughead motioning for me to come it. "Actually, I was thinking we could go out to the movies" please agree, please agree...

"Oh, like a date?" He winks and waggles his eyebrows.

"Exactly."

"Oh, oh, OH, okay. Let me get some more suitable clothes then,"

"You're fine, let's go," I drag him by the hand to my bike that I rode here and we we're off on our date.

Jughead's POV

Holy shit. Am I actually going on a date? This has to be a prank now. We pulled up to the movie theater and I see the sign for Hereditary, the movie I've been wanting to watch. "What movie are we going to watch?" I ask wholeheartedly hoping it was Hereditary.

"I was thinking that one" he said, pointing to the big sign. Hells yes!

"Yesss" I fist bumped the air and we walked into the theater going into line for tickets and popcorn.

I know I know, a long awaited chapter... Sorry. Well, next chapter will be the movie and maybe a little romance????

-Kurstin