Author's Long Ass Note

(You can skip this part if you don't want to deal with my talkative personality nor spoilers but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON THIS STORYYYYY~ and also recommend this to your friends. Add this to your library too and follow meeee. Thank youu! You know what? You're the best! 💞💞💞)

Aigoooo... I don't really know how to start this and it's just an Author's Note 😂😂😂 Should I start with introductions? Or how I came up with the idea of writing this story? Screw it. I'll just say what I want.

Baekhyun can step on me and I'll say sorry to him. Okay that's not it. 😂😂😂

Anyways, Hi! I'm Era (it's my nickname) and I decided to write this story for tons of reasons but the main factors that played a major role in this was first I was inspired by my two favorite authors @xxsungjae  and @desmadres  (NOTICE ME SENPAIS 😭😭😭) because I love every work they create and I thought to myself why not follow their footsteps right? Second, after reading "Team X", "Lotto"/"Roullete", and watching "My Ahjusshi" and "Lawless Lawyers", I came up with the plan of just putting them all together but with an irony of an assassin being religious and a church organist being rebellious. I don't know how I thought of that twist though 😂😂😂 To be honest I don't even know myself so forgive me. And the third and last major reason was to improve my writing and learn how to use complex words and how to detail someone/something/somewhere etc.

So please bear with this story... I'll try to update every week or something. School is about to start in my country and I want to cry 😭😭😭 I promise to make this story thrilling and basically makes you want to throw your phone away from all the frustrations the characters in this story will face. I will also update the "Casts" chapter as I write this story and yes, I will be featuring OT12. There's a lot more characters that I want to features and just heads up, yes a lot of characters will die because Ho Dong is real jerk in this story (I LOVE HO DONG IN KNOWING BROS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM) Soooo... If your favorite character dies, please don't kill me.

I need to wrap this up. I talk too much sorry😂😂😂 I'm a nice person so if you wanna get to know me or get to know each other, just tell me😊😊😊 I'm also bilingual so feel free to criticize my grammar if I make some mistakes. Well that's it you beautiful people! Hopefully you enjoy this story and thank you for choosing "This Damn Life." Kisses and hugs to all of you💞💞💞

-Navill_Era🦋