Twelve (Flashback Chapter)

This chapter is going back to when Evie and Monty originally started their little deal! Hope you enjoy it 😘

"And then she said that he was so totally sweet about it hurting her..." "I get it, Jess. Maggie lost her virginity too." I interrupted Jessica in an exasperated tone. I was just so tired of hearing all of these girls' sex stories. "What's your problem, Eve? Are you... jealous?" She asked me with a little smirk. "Good God, Jessica. Of course I'm not jealous. If I wanted to have sex with someone, trust me, I could." I snapped but she just chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Then why are you always so irritable whenever it comes to sex talk?" "Because not everything has to be about sex!" I retorted with a raised voice. She looked at me amused before chuckling and nodding her head. "If you wanna make that your story, okay... I'll go along with it." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes before looking down at my lunch, not wanting to discuss this topic any farther. Why the hell is sex such a big deal to everyone these days? Just last school year, hardly anyone cared about sex. The most people talked about was a blow job. Now all of a sudden everyone's losing their virginity left and right and you're some sort of nun if you haven't lost yours yet. Why would I wanna lost my virginity to any of these lame ass guys anyways? All they want to do is hit it and quit it... I have more standards for myself than that. I want to lose my virginity to someone who actually wants to have sex with me because of me and not because they just want to stick their penis in a vagina. It can't even be that great, I mean... it's just sex. Right? I've heard that a lot of the time, the guy doesn't even care to make sure that it feels good for the girl too. So why would any girl want to participate in that? I scoffed to myself before taking a giant bite out of my apple and chewing harshly out of annoyance. "Well if it isn't virgin Evie in the flesh." Bryce joked while sitting down directly across from me. I gave him a dirty look and he laughed along with everyone else while the rest of our group sat down at our table too. "I don't understand why you don't just hook up with someone, Evie. It's really not that big of a deal." Justin chuckled and now it was his turn to receive a glare from me. "Ohh, is little Evelyn saving herself for marriage?" Bryce said in a mocking baby voice. "I never said that but even if I was saving myself... what would it matter?" I spat and he raised his hands up in mock surrender while laughing. I tuned out what everyone was talking about and looked to my left slightly whenever I noticed Kat approach, my eyes landing on her and Monty flirting. I rolled my eyes at the sight and internally groaned at the fact that I was going to have ties to that idiot for the rest of my life. It would be just my luck that my parents' just happen to know his and decide to start some huge business with them. From what they've explained to me, since we're both only children, we'd both be inheriting shares and taking over the business later on down the road. "You see something you like?" Monty smirked at me once he noticed me staring and I mockingly laughed. "Trust me, I don't." I said before turning my attention back to my food once he looked away embarrassed. Montgomery and I never talk, I have no interest in being friends with him. He's an idiot, he's a bully, he's one of Bryce's minions, and he is a man whore in the making. There's nothing intriguing about him to me. He's just your typical jock, there's no deeper person inside of him. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Kat kissed him on the cheek in a flirty way before running her fingers through his hair and then walking off with a wink once the bell rang. "Shit, Mon might finally be losing his v card tonight." Justin joked while smacking him on the shoulder. I nearly stopped in my tracks upon hearing that Monty is actually still a virgin. From the way that he acts and the crowd that he associates with, I assumed he lost it awhile ago. I just barely glanced over my shoulder at the group of guys behind me. "Kat puts out dude, I promise you... if you actually have her over tonight and make a move, she's all yours, dude." Justin added and I watched as Montgomery looked away while furiously blushing. I crinkled my eyes brows together in temporary confusion upon seeing Montgomery De La Cruz actually blushing before shaking my head and turning my attention in front of me. No way does that dumb ass jock have feelings. I shook the thoughts of him out my head before walking into my classroom and sitting down at my desk with a sigh. Maybe I do need to just loosen up like everyone else and just lose my virginity to get it over with. There's got to be a reason why everyone else is doing it.