✎ : Prologue

❝ Come to the magic shop ❞

Come to the magic shop ❞

_______________

Sometimes the most incompatible pair burns up the most brightest spark a human can ever witness, yeah indeed they do damage something but in exchange they let you witness the most beautiful explosion of light you can ever see, just like boiling oil and water, Alcohol and Sulphuric Acid and just like was the concept of having a Circus in Dawn Towns, a small town residing beside the Dawn Hills.

Dawn Hills a small town residing beside the Dawn Hills that is located in the corner borderline of England. (a/n: The name of the town and the Hills is totally fictional, any resemblance or occurence of these places in real is coincidental)

This town even though is living further in 2018, but it is still stuck in the past. They are still stuck in their 90s, they still use telephones instead of cell phones, so they hardly ever use internet hence, unlike people nowadays they don't have wifi in their houses, and in the name of Televisions they have that cube shaped TVs that may work sometimes or may not. Hence, the only means of entertainment they have are the events and festivals that takes place, and one of the means of event that's about to take place is The Regent Circus.

"That Regent Circus? Nope I am not attending that Circus whatsoever and neither are you both", Zena announces putting on his "On Duty" officer jacket as she gets up from the bench, arranging her "Volunteer" cap assembling towards the now empty Park's exit. The Park was now as quiet as the sky witnessing the sun setting, abit Red liquor in color.

"I think I am gonna go with Zena this time, even grandpa is abit unpleasant about this whole Circus idea", Maria nods her braided-hair head in agreement as she pats off her plain skirt, hanging her bag on her back as she joins Zena walking towards the exit.

"Ugh guys why are you all being such a mood ruiner even before the circus has stepped on our town don't be a ghost before even dying", Hera retorts in annoyance as she rolls her eyes, fixing up her burn and putting her labcoat in her bag, before she glides it in and joins her other two friends putting her right arm on Zena as she passes her a pout.

"Don't give me that face, it won't work, I have decided, I have seen the reports while I was in the station and All I can say is, that Circus is a bad news", Zena says giving Hera a straight face as they take the right turn towards the lane to their home.

"Indeed and we have all the right to be a ghost before dying since we all know what's up with that Circus and that Magic Shop thing they have started", Maria adds in looking at her now annoyed friend who's face was now only showing off irritation as they all stop in front of Zena's house. Her house was lit hinting that her mum is home.

"But don't you say that we should not judge a book by it's cover ha? So we cannot just belive all those rumours that's been going around and if that Magic shop is in that controversy we cannot deny that it still is one of the most popular thing there.", Hera again pins point her opinion in hopes that maybe her friends will stop believing in those stupid rumors and will shut down the idea of visiting the infamous Controversial Circus and maybe they will even give it a chance more than twice? And to be honest you cannot blame her, Their town was having this Circus after 20 years and It will be the first time she will ever witness it.

"Well we still can't ignore them right? If all of those rumors are not true then all of it won't be false as well, remember Even if a wine is sweet still it has alcohol in it as well.", Now this time Maria retorts trying her friend to stop being so optimistic towards that Circus, and again if Hera was her right in place Maria was as well, even though rumors has it's own lies it does takes birth from a small truth and that's what she was stuck at, and also the fact that Clowns creeps her out but oh well, will she will never acknowledge that infront of her friends. Don't wanna look coward in front of them..

"Whatever that story is we will figure out soon anyways", Zena speaks up after a moment of silence looking at the distance, her gaze fixing on that specific place of their empty arena of land as she inspects the bunch of Circus people resting their loadage. As on cue the other two girls turn towards the Circus people witnessing how they all queue in starting build their show

As the three girls watches the Circus unveiling someone takes up a mic announcing their presence to all the people of the Dawn Hills."HELLO TO THE PEOPLE OF DAWN HILLS THE REGENT CIRCUS IS HERE I HOPE YOU'LL WELCOME US AND YES PLEASE DO CHECK OUT OUR MAGIC SHOP AND AS WE SAY OPEN YOUR EYES AND COME TO THE MAGIC SHOP."

_____________________

Hello Guys!!

So here's our new set on a more retro life of people with a Circus twist so I hope you all enjoy Circus Bangtan!!

And if you all enjoyed the prologue please do give us like and leave your comments!!

-