✎ : Chapter 1

❝ Who are you? ❞

Who are you?

____________

|Hera Williams|

"Ah guys c'mon. Please let's just, you know get out of negativity and give this whole circus a positive thought" And there she goes again, whining for the nth time, ever since the circus announced itself two days ago.

Hera, you can say was really fixate on the fact that she wants to go to the circus, everyday till it's here if possible, with her two best friends. She doesn't understand why are her friends even believing in those rumors. Zena and Maria, and including herself, barelly believes in rumors and things. But here they are so against the idea of going to the circus. It's making her even more frustrated and stubborn about going to the circus and visiting the magic shop.

And when Hera williams says she wants to go to the circus and visit the magic shop, she very well will go and visit the circus and the magic shop.

So there she is now sitting on the top of a table inside Maria's now empty class room, arms koala around Zena's body, whos back was pressed her against her chest.

Not letting the girl escape she keeps whining, while Maria who was arranging her classroom, putting the things that her samll group of 6 to 7 years old messed up, rolls her eyes at Hera's antics.
"Zena please" using her best pouty voice she says again. And honestly on a normal day it seems to melt Zena. "Hera we have been over this before, we are not going to the magic shop or that circus in the first place" zena huffs at her, slightly wiggling her body to try get out of the girl's hold, only to have Hera tighten her hug more. Huffing again she gave up. She doesn't understand why this girl is pestering so much about it. Infact she doesn't understands how can people even agree on that circus coming to the town. There is no way she will let Hera or Maria go inside that danger.

"But zena..." she whines again, dragging the 'a' making Zena roll her eyes and Maria press back a smile from the near end of the classroom.
"Hera, you know the only reason why i don't want any of us going to that circus is because how dangerous that circus is" blowing air out of her mouth Zena says firmly, meaning to end this conversation. Honestly she might be getting a little bit frustrated now from all the whining. It's not like She finds Hera annoying. God no she loves her to death. It's just right now with that circus in town plus too much pestering is really ticking her nerves.

Letting out a loud groan, Hera says in a loud pitch voice "I Just want us to go to the circus. Don't be a old woman. Be my friend and let us go Zena".

"HERA HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I EXPLAINED TO YOU ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THE CIRCUS IS? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD" she screams at her angrily, breaking free of her hold as she turns to glare at her.