✎ : Chapter 3

❝ what's poppin girl?Let's meet againWhat's wrong with ya?❞

what's poppin girl?
Let's meet again
What's wrong with ya?

|Zena's POV|

Circle, such an important shape it is, filled with so many meanings and significances. Our Earth, all the neighbouring planets, the sun our Milky way that consists of our solar system, they all are living in circle. Even us, we humans who's been invading the Earth lives in a circle, the same circle of waking up when sun rises and going off to sleep when it sets. Even the thought that invades our minds lives in a circle, the same circle that starts with over thinking and ends with over thinking and that's what I have been doing since morning going around with this Circus' reports. Oh god Zena let it go don't fret over this circus, it's not your job to do anyways you are just a volunteer officer, and again for the umpteenth time I reassure myself to not to fret, no strike it out, I meant to say "obsess" over that Circus.

Yes, Since that Circus has stepped over our town, I have been obsessing and Observing over this Circus, especially that Magic Shop. Ah that Magic Shop, I don't know why but since the day I saw these bunch of guys and read their antics they pull in their Magic Shop, I just can't help but feel the want to know more and more. Want, I don't remember when the last time I actually felt this aspect in my life. Want, this is a weird yet the most strong feeling you will ever feel, want leads to desire, curiosity, another strong yet dangerous aspects, just like that Magic Shop.

"Ah Zena we have something up in that Circus area we need to see let's go", A voice speaks up intruding my thoughts making me pull back to reality as I tilt my head up coming face to face with Silvester, another volunteer and my classmate.

"In the Circus area? Ah then go and ask my dad and other seniors to go why are we getting involved?", I ask abit confused, It's unusual for us to get involved with any matter that concerns the Circus, my father is very strict about us, rookies and other kids of this town getting involved with Circus people.

"Ah Mr. is not here he went outside the town to read into some missing people situation and anyways it's not like we are going for something serious it's just a minor fight between two guys, it will be fun Zena let's go", Silvester affirms flashing me an eager smile as he runs a hand around his chocolate brown curls, his blue eyes shining with excitement. Yes, he is beautiful no matter almost all of the girls throws themselves on him. Well, this was the case before the Circus arrived now, all the girls throw themselves on the Magic shop and Paradise guys.

"OK OK Let's go so that you can have all the fun you want", I say shaking my head as a small smile lights up my face, standing up off my seat and walking towards our jeep, "I want to see them once more anyways", I say whispering to myself wearing my Cap.

|time skip brought to you by Jungkook's "chicken chicken chicken" of run ep53|

The Jeep stops inside the Circus area, the whole place crowded and dark circling the special Magic Shop corner, the environment was orange as the sun was in it's setting edge. The crowd screaming "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT", fuelling the happening, and as on cue I roll my eyes as Silvester announces loudly "OKAY OKAY STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, LET US PASS THROUGH", silencing the area as we both push pass through the crowd.