Santa Monica Pier

We got in the car.

Tony: So it's 22 p.m. How about we go check out the peer?

All: Sure.

Jake: I'm totally in.. but are we going dressed like this I mean, we shouldn't ruin this clothes

Sunny: But the Team 10 mansion is far away we would be back here by 23:30.

Ally: True.

Lucas: Let's go to my place. Jake has clothes there, Erika has clothes there, Ally has clothes there.. we can manage it.

Tony: Why does Ally has cloth in your apartment? I mean Jake an Erika are your best friends and stuff but Ally..

Ally: I..

Lucas: That is none of your business. - he winked to her

All: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lucas: Come on let's go.

Erika POV: Jake drove us to my apartment we changed and went back to the Pier. The girls and I were all excited, taking photos and everything.

Lucas: So what do you guys wanna do?

Tony: Let's go on that one.

Sunny: Nope, thanks.

Erika: You guys go and we stay down here.

Tony: It's not that bad

Sunny: Makes me sick.

Erika: Same

Jake: No, let's do something with girls.

Lucas: Let's go to the Ferris wheel.

Ally: I'm down.

Sunny/Erika: Same.

Jake: Let's go. - we waited a little on the line and after 15 minuted or so we went in. We were all in the same "basket", I don't know how we all fitted in one basket but we did.

Jake: I don't know which one is prettier.. - I looked up to him

Erika: What?

Jake: You or the view..

All: Aawww cheesy! - I kissed him on the cheek. We eventually got out of the Ferris wheel.

Lucas: Come on girls, we have to go on a good one. Choose.

Erika: Let's go on the one that take for seats beside each other.

Jake: That one is pretty hard.. and plus two would be out.

Ally: Tony and Sunny went to get something to eat.

Lucas: I bet they did.. - Jake and I laugh at each other.

Erika: I don't know who is worst?

Ally: Both together. That's worst. - Erika nodded

Lucas: Anyways let's go. - we went on the ride and sat in the first line of it.

Ally: Oh god.

Erika: I can't believe I picked this one..

Lucas: Chill it's going to be lit!! - the ride was really fun, a little scary but I liked it.

Erika: That was amazing!

Jake: It was. I'm thirsty let's get something to drink and try to find the love birds.

Erika: Which ones? - I pointed to Lucas and Ally they were laughing and Lucas had his arm around Ally's shoulder.

Jake: I ship it.

Erika: Hahahaha me too. Hey cuties, can we go?

Ally/Lucas: Yeah. - we were getting near a "diner" and saw Tony and Sunny, almost kissing

Jake: Hey Toner!!! - he shouted

Ally/Erika/Lucas: JAKE!!!!!!!

Jake: What?

Ally/Erika: Urgh!!!!!

Jake POV: I saw Tony and shouted for him. Then Erika, Lucas and Ally shouted at me. I was confused.

Lucas: Idiot! - he punched me.

Jake: Ouch! WTF?

Lucas: They were about to kiss. And you ruined it.

Jake: Oops. - Tony and Sunny got closer to us. Tony whispered to me

Tony: Thanks bro, really..

Jake: Sorry.

We ate, laugh a little and went to the beach. As soon as we got there Erika and Ally threw cold water on me and Lucas. We took the shirts off, since they were soaked and ran after them.

Lucas: I'm faster sweetie. - he grabbed Ally by the waist and she screamed. I did the same with Erika.

Erika: Ally!!! - they were trying to get to each other and get off us.

Ally: Rik!!!

Lucas: Nope. - he flipped her so she was looking at him. They stare at each other for a while

Jake: Oh come on. Just kiss her already - they both looked at each other then to me- We all know you like each other, you know you like each other.. I know I'm stubborn but you two can pass me! - we all laugh so hard!!

Lucas: It's true though. - Ally looked at him in shook. - It is, it has been for a while.. - she smiled, stood in tiptoe and kissed him.

Erika: Finally!! - they broke the kiss and looked at her.

Jake: Now you ruined it! - we all laugh.

Erika: I'm so happy for you!! - she hugged them both

Jake: Now we have another couple on the Team 10..

Erika: Speaking of which.. where is Tony and Sunny?

Lucas: Over there. And you can add another couple to your list. - we all looked to where he was pointing and saw..

Continue.. 😂😂😂
Don't hate me guys!