Planning the party

Jake's POV: So it's been two weeks since the creepy, crazy guys thing. They didn't do anything anymore. We talked to the police and they are doing whatever they have too.. anyways enough of drama!! Tomorrow is Lucas birthday and I'm pretty sure Erika has a hole surprise party planned with the girls. We finished lunch and were cuddling on bed, maybe making out I don't know 😉😏, and she sent me out of the room to talk to the girls about the party.. like, COME ON MAN!..

Erika's POV: So me and the girls are talking about Lucas surprise party.

Sunny: It needs a trampoline. Lucas loves trampoline.

Ally: And soccer ball.

Sara: And music.

Erika: We could do it in the backyard. We put a little gate to upstairs and lock the doors where people can't come in and do it here.

Sunny/Ally: Good ideia.

Erika: Where is Lucas?

Ally: He is out. He went to some friends house. He is coming back tomorrow actually.

Sunny: That's perfect.

Erika: We need to talk to the boys.

Sunny: GUYS!!!!! - a minute later Jake, Tony and Chad came running in the room.

Guys: What happened?!

Erika: Sit. We need to talk.

Chad: oh boy..

Tony: It's just Lucas party. Don't worry.

Chad: Oh okay.

Jake: Okay shoot.

Erika: We we're taking and we could do it here, in the backyard. We put a little gate on the stairs so no one come upstairs, we lock the doors where people can't come in and do it downstairs.

Jake: It's a good idea..

Tony: And what will have, the party?

Sunny: We were thinking about calling a DJ, ordering a trampoline or buy one.. not much more.

Jake: We could buy the trampoline. And put it outside, Lucas loves it and he basically lives here so..

Erika: Awwnn. Ok, so since he is out celebrating with other friends. We could buy some stuff, food, drinks

Tony: Drinks?

Sunny: Soda Baby. Just soda.

Tony: Thank God..

Jake: Yeah, I'm in.

Chad: We can use the front yard as well. We put the cars on the garage, and people park their cars just till Bob (statue) and towards that we put something so they can't pass.

Ally: Why the front yard though?

Chad: The skate ramp.

Ally: Oh ok..

Sara: What about guests? Who is coming?

Jake: Okay. So you girls decides on invites and food. We'll take care of te rest.

Girls: Deal.

Jake: Lets go boys, ILY. - he pecked my lips and left.

Erika: You too. - he left, Chad followed him.

Tony: Call if you need anything.

Sunny: Ok. - he kissed her - Love you

Tony: Love you too. - they all left.

Ally: You guys are so cute.

Sara: Santhony and Jerika!..

Erika: What about you and Chad?

Sara: The party...

All: Kkkkk.

Ally: We should invite Tanner.. he is one of Lucas big friends

Erika: Okay hold on. - I grabbed my computer and started typing.. - So Tanner and Taylor.

Ally: Corey and Capron.

Erika: Tydus, of course.

Sunny: I have an idea! We could call Jack. Lucas friend from New York

Erika: I have his phone number.

*on the phone*
E: Hey Jack is Erika
J: Hey Erika. What's up?
E: We are doing a surprise party for Lucas. And we thought you could come.
J: Tomorrow?!
E: Yeah.. we'll pay! I talked to the boys and everything. You could come, you and Toby.
J: I feel bad for going without paying. I can't..
E: Yes you can! Come on, Lucas will be super excited!
J: Okay Fine.
E: Yas! Ok the flight is tomorrow 9a.m. I'll send you the address and you get an Uber. We'll be kinda busy with the party.
J: Yeah! Of course! I'll see you tomorrow then.
E: Ok. Bye!
J: Bye Erika, thank you so much!
E: No problem.
*end*

Erika: Okay.. he is coming.

Sunny: Continuing the guest list.

We remembered some more people and wrote down. About 20 minutes later we had a list with 40 people.. I hope is not too much.. We then went to buy some things for the food and talked to chef Byron (I don't know his name sorry). He got some ideas and said he would help us.. we talked to the guys and they agreed with the guest list so we texted everyone. Some couldn't make it so it was about 30 people. We have to get everything set so when Lucas comes back is everything done and everyone is here...

Guys I know this chapter was kinda boring but I needed to introduce the party.. kinda. The next chapters will be better.
Also, it's past 600 views! Thank you so much guys! Hope you like it