Nothing is going to happen

Lucas: Hey.. What's up? - I sat near her and saw she was crying - what's wrong Rik?

Erika: He is back.. - she showed me her phone.. No way, it can't be true!

Now-

Lucas POV: So apparently Jason, Erika's crazy ex boyfriend is back. Again..

Lucas: Rik, calm down. - she lay down on my shoulder and kept crying

Erika: I can't.. - then Jake came in.

Jake: Babe why you.. - he looked at her and ran toward her- What happened?!?

Lucas: Easy. You want me to tell him? - she nodded her head and cried. - Erika had a boyfriend a long time ago. It didn't last more then a month because he is a jerk! Anyways, the guy is also crazy so he kept following Erika.. - I took a breath - He raped her. - Jake was pissed! But Erika was crying so he kept it cool - Then JC found out and when he tried to get to Erika at her house, they fought. JC almost killed him, he stopped, just kept the stupid texts but now he is back.

Jake: I had no idea, baby I'm so sorry. - she hugged him tight. But she kept crying

Lucas: Rik. Breath.. nothing is going to happen! There are security out side. And besides, if JC kicked his ass imagine what we would do. I mean, you have here me, Jake, Tony, Chad, Nathan, Justin, manger Kev.. we would literally kill him!! - she laughed

Jake: Hey babe - she looked at him - I won't let anything happen to you

Erika: Okay.. - he pecked her lips and she smiled. Just then people started to get inside and Erika had her eyes red still..

Tony: What happened?

Sunny: Why are you crying Rik? - Jake looked at Erika

Jake: You want me to talk to them?

Erika: Yeah.. please. - he nodded and kissed her forehead.

Jake: Come on guys. - they went outside and Erika lay down on the couch.

Lucas: I'm gonna let you take a nap.

Erika: No, don't leave, please..

Lucas: Okay. - I sat beside her and turned the TV on, but turn the volume down so it wouldn't bother. A while later they came back and sat near us.

Sunny: We are here for you Rik

Tony: Yeah, and we will kick his ass if we need to!

Chad: Hell Yeah!! - we laughed

Erika: Thanks guys. - then Tydus came inside with Ally

Tydus: What is wrong Erika?

Lucas: She is a little sad buddy.

Tydus: It's gonna be ok.. - he climbed the couch and hugged her

All: Aaawwww. - she smile and Tydus sat on her lap.

Sunny: Why we don't watch a movie?

All: Yeah. - we all sat in the couch and they picked a comedy movie on Netflix. I was in a couch with Tydus, Ally, Jake and Erika.

In the middle of the movie, the three of them were at sleep. I got up slowly and called for Jake, he also got up slowly because Erika was lay  down on his chest with Tydus on her lap.

Jake: What's up?

Lucas: I know we all said that to Erika and everything but.. the guy is dangerous. And he is violent! So keep an eye on her.

Jake: Okay.. I will.

We came back to the couch and kept watching the movie. I just hope that we don't have to kick that dude ass! I really do, because if we do, it's gonna get ugly.