Tydus likes it!

Lucas POV: Next morning.. it wasn't a dream.. I hope! I woke up, got dressed and went downstairs. I found Rik and Sunny talking and drinking coffee at the couch.

Erika: Finally! I was getting worried!

Lucas: Why?

Erika: Is 10:00 am.

Lucas: I went to bed it was almost 4.

Sunny: We just woke up too.

Erika: What are doing today?

Lucas: Nothing, I think.

Sunny: Good.

Erika: You could be our ride? Please.

Sunny: We need to go shop for some stuff to the vanity.

Lucas: Yeah. Sure. Is Ally up yet?

Sunny: She is in the shower.

Erika: He is gonna change us for Ally.

Lucas: I would never you know that.

Erika: I know- she gave me a hug.

They went upstairs and I went to the kitchen and got some coffee. I took my phone and sat at the couch. After a while someone came and kissed me, I looked up to see Ally.

Ally: Morning.

Lucas: Hey.

Ally: So.. you are going to be our ride?

Lucas: Yeah. Apparently. - just ten we heard yelling and monkey noises. The boys are up!

Sunny: Stop!!! - she came running downstairs.

Tony/Jake: Uh uh ha ha!!

Sunny: TONY!!!

Tony: Okay... Jezz.. enough bro.

Jake: Man! Sunny is the boss! Unlike me...

Erika: What did you say? - she came downstairs

Jake: I didn't finish... unlike me, Erika is the boss, of course..

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Erika: You are really stupid! - she playfully hit him in the arm and he kissed her cheek. - Are you girls ready?

Sunny/Ally: Yep!

Erika: Lucas can we go?

Lucas: Yeah.

Erika: Shannon!!!! - she came (you guys might know Shannon from Erika's vlog, if you don't she is part of "Erika's team")

Shannon: Here.

Tony: Dude, are you crashing girls day?

Lucas: I'm the driver.

Tony: You are going to spend a morning surrounded by girls?

Lucas: Look man, I don't know about you, but I like girls, and I rather be surrounded by girls then guys, if you are in te other team is not my fault!

All: OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jake: My boy know the game!!! - I fist bump Tony, we were joking of course!

Tony: Respect!

Erika: We'll be back before lunch time.

Jake: You guys could bring food. Tydus is coming over, we could all eat together.

We went to Walmart did some shopping and about an hour later we were going back to the car when Erika started to walk a little faster.

Shannon: Come down girl!

Erika: Kkk sorry, my feet hurt. - I could tell she was faking..

We got Taco Bell for everyone and went back to the house. We got there put the food in the kitchen and went to the backyard I find the boys playing. Tydus was in Tony arms and saw Sunny first.

Tydus: Sunny!! - she went closer to him.

Sunny: Hey buddy. - she took him from Tony's arms. - Hey babe. - he pecked his lips

Tydus: Are you guys dating?

Sunny: Yeah buddy. What do you think?

Tydus: I like it! A lot!

Tony: But you can't still her though..

Tydus: She was mine first!!

All: Hahahahahahaha!!! - he smiled

Jake: Tony I think you need a new girl, Sunny is taken! - we all laughed again

I looked around and didn't see Erika. I went back inside and found her on the couch.

Lucas: Hey.. What's up? - I sat near her and saw she was crying - what's wrong Rik?

Erika: He is back.. - she showed me her phone.. No way, it can't be true!

To be continued