Meet the Admins

Aisha Yasmin | ghvstly or hijabifeminist

[President| judge| graphics manager]

Hey! The names (cause I have two) are Aisha Yasmin but I'm mostly called Yasmin though you are free to call me anything. I don't have a particular nickname because people call me many things such as flower, Princess, yazzy etc. My favorite colors are cyan and black.

I'm a Nigerian Muslim child. I'm just 15 by the way. I'm into hot chocolate or coffee and chilling. I write all the time that it has turned into a mandatory thing.

I'm an active wattpad user so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll get back to you. Oh and I make graphics too so check out my personal accounts for my graphics shop and books.

---

Fatima | amiira_m
[Chief poet|judge]

My name is Fatima but I usually go by Amiira or Mimi, I am a Nigerian aged 15.

I am a creative and adventurous person. I love art and poetry and my favorite colors are ash, purple and aquamarine.

I love my culture and I am usually insulted because of my 'huge' forehead but I believe that's it's the most underrated beauty feature of a girl and I love mine the way it is.

I am a muslimah and I love baking and fashion and Inshallah I will open a fashion industry one day.

My favorite things to do are writing, reading, playing basketball and dancing... That's about it.

---

Aisha kabir | solosavage
[Members and Affliates correspondent|judge]

Hey my name is Aisha kabir but everybody calls me Ak. All my life I thought my birthday was on the 27th July but I recently found out that it was 27th June. Sucks to be me.

My favorite colors are blue and black and I absolutely love food.
I could write a novel about food,in fact I am married to food.

So I want to be a gynaecologist because I believe I have to care for my fellow females.

I'm an extroverted person and very chatty. I could be crazy sometimes. I'm a Muslim and a Nigerian too.

I'm not that active on wattpad though. If you've got any questions, ask and I'll probably get to you in a year... muahahahaha.

---

Aisha Aliyu| princess-ayesha
[Star members manager| awards overseer]

Hey, you.. Yes YOU! The name is Aishah Mustaphah Aliyuh but I usually go with Aisha or Emaan some even call me Meelôh but that's not the point here, is it?

I am proudly a Nigerian. Muslimah by birth. I am fourteen (I will be fifteen November 22nd) anyways the point is.. I am a teenager!

I am into Milo anywhere, anytime count me in. I love writing stories, I mean they just come from somewhere beneath my heart (don't ask where cause I also don't know ;)-)

I go by the username princess-ayesha on Wattpad but ooops I'm not active but I'll try my best to be cause you know I go to school (surprise there.. Yeah I am a student!)

And yeah.. Stay beautiful and check out my stories on my account, thank you!

---

So that's all we have. If you've got any questions and need help with anything, feel free to message any of the admins. Kapish? Then kalas.