FAQ

---

1. How can my stories become a part of the #ProjectWeMatter campaign?

Simply add the tag #ProjectWeMatter to your story's tags but before you do that, make sure your book meets the criteria we have set.

2. What do I do to get my story added to your reading list?

To get your book featured in our reading list(s), please fill the form in the chapter titled reading list form. Comment on the chapter and wait for your story to be considered.

3. How do I get the sticker, sash or banner on my cover?

The link for the items can be found in our profile 's "about". You could do it by using applications like picsArt, Canva or picmonkey.

If you have any problems with adding it to your cover then feel free to message the graphics designer, ghvstly or hijabifeminist and/or blackqueen39 aka NewYorkQueen14
who would be more than happy to do it for you.

Soon a book covers shop will be posted and you can message us if you want one of our fabulous covers. *wink wink*

4. How do I become affliates with you?

Because we are new, we are most probably going to need affliates and if you want to become one, simply private message us about your campaign, e.g your aims and why you want to be our affliates and we would get back to you as soon as possible.

5. What are the contest prompts?

The contest prompts will vary each month depending on what is decided by the admins. You can find one that is more suited to your book and simply enter it.

---

If you have any more questions, then comment in this book and we will answer you as soon as possible.