My Sexy Alpha Mate

"Avalon!" My adoptive father, Bill screamed in my ear.

        "Ow!" I shouted, turning around to face him. "Why in the hell did you do that? And what in the flippin' cheese burgers do you want? I came out here for privacy. This is my roof. It is connected to my room, which, if I recall, you aren't supposed to be in!" 

        His face turned pale. "Don't talk to me like that, young lady. Me and your mother-"

        I stopped him, my hand raised in the air. "It's 'Your mother and I.'" 

        When I started laughed, he grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back inside to my room. When I fell off of the bench and onto the floor, I groaned, staring up at my so-called-father. My face started to get red, anger rising up inside me. "Touch me ever again you assface, I will fucking kill you." I hissed.

        His eyebrows shot up. "Excuse me?" 

        Rolling my eyes, I said the words slowly. "Tou-ch... M-e... E-ver... A-gain... You... A-ssfa-ce... I... Wi-ll... Fu-cking... Ki-ll... You..."

        I could tell he was getting angry, which is pretty funny, but I also know I will be packing my stuff after this conversation. Going to CPS is a good thing for me because all my friends are there. But the thing I hate, is I can't help it if I start ranting on people. That's just how I am.

        I smirked, staring at the lovely expression on his wrinkly face. He may be in the thirties, but he looks so old it hurts my eyes. Something inside me made my stomach turn into a knot. It wasn't right. Maybe it was just me being paranoid, but I can something feel deep inside me and it's getting on my nerves.

        My hands started to shake as my body filled with heat. I need to get out of this house. Maybe tonight. I can ask him for one more chance so it can give me time to pack my things and run away. I've ran away before, but it was at a place where no one even bothered to look at you. After that, they sent me back to CPS. It's a wonderful place. Everyone there cares about you, wants to find you a good home, but the only thing they can't do is adopt you.

        "Bill?" I asked, my voice shaking.

        "What, Avalon?" He replied coldly.

        It took everything inside me not to start screaming at him. I don't understand why he is so mad. He's the one who invaded my privacy and pulled me by my shirt just to get me inside my room where he shouldn't be. Why should he be mad at me? He's the only one in this house who hates me. Kam, the mother of the house, adores me. The rest of the family? They hate me also. But, it's not like I care. Everyone hates me because of my attitude, violence, and choice of words. 

        "May I have one more chance? I will make it up to you. Please?" I pleaded, trying to sound like I actually mean it. 

        He squinted his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. "Fine. I don't care."