Chapter Five

I was skipping down the halls of Ty's Pack House when I heard my name being called. I whipped around and there I saw standing wide-eyed at me was Bill, my adoptive father.

        "I-I can explain!" I shouted in surrender.

        "Darn right you can! At CPS!" He screamed at me, his face red with anger. I mess up this time. I messed... Wait. What did I do this time?

        "Bill-Father." I quickly corrected. "What did I do wrong?"

        "You... Well, you... You did... Didn't you..." He stopped to think. I didn't do anything to get punished for. He was just doing it for the fun of it!

        Crossing my arms over my chest, I growled. "Sooo... Let me get this straight. IdidntdoanythingandImgettingintroubleforit? Hah. You're funny." I said in a rush. I was out of breath by the time I was finished. "I need to workout..."

        "Damn right you, Ava... Ava... Ava... Ava..."

        My eyes snapped opened and I screamed. Bill was in my dream and I was fixing to go to CPS. I screamed again, this time with tears. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and instantly the tingles came. Then J remembered that we did it. I pushed him off, awkward about what happened.

        "What's wrong?" He asked me.

        I looked up. "From what happened, it is kind of awkward." He laughed.

        "What did we do?" My eyes widened to give him a clue. He still didn't know. God, he was stupid!

        "We had sex!" I shouted out infront of everyone.

        He laughed, shaking his head. "No we didn't. That must of been in your dream. You were out for three days."

        "Really?" He nodded. "Wow."

        There was a long pause between him and me and I smiled. I knew it! I knew we didn't but no one believed me. But finally.... He did. My Mate did! And I am so excited! I can finally tell him aboout my dream and what had happened. I was pregnant and I...

        "I, Tyson, reject you, Avalon as my Mate."

        What...? What? I shouted out in my head. How could he reject me like that? How could he just leave me like that? No. No, he couldn't. He wouldn't. He won't.

        "What do you mean you're rejecting me, Tyson?" I growled out through clenched teeth. 

        "I'm rejecting you."

        "But, why?" I asked. "Why..." 

        He growled so dangerously it made me flinch. "Because I don't want you, Avalon!"