Chapter Four

Heat.

        Heat.

        Heat.

        Heat.

        That's all I thought about while I was being escorted out of the kitchen and into my room by Tyson. I've tried screaming, hitting, kicking, but nothing seemed to work. It didn't hurt him, he didn't he whimper. I soon gave up after trying everything.

        "Tyson, you better let me go! I will kick you so hard, you won't be able to have kids!" I shouted into his back.

        I felt his body shake with laughter which made me laugh. Every time he laughs I have the need to laugh. But it's not that. When his body shakes it tickles me.

        Suddenly my lips felt dry and I had the need lick them. When I ran my tongue over my bottom lip, I heard a groan. I started laughing at him again. It was so funny when he got jealous or turned on. Especially when he knows I won't give him what he wants.

        I know what to do... I thought to myself. I know exactly what I need to do.

        "Oh, Tyson..." I purred lustfully.

        He groaned. "What?"

        “Man, it is so sexy when you do that."

        I wanted to turn him on. I wanted him to get angry and jealous when I told him no. It was so adorable when he did that. It was peanut butter getting mad when the jelly doesn't want to be with him. It was sad, horrible, and mean. When we got to my room I pushed him on the bed, digging my nails into his back. He grunted but then moaned when I kissed his neck and rocking my body against his. Taking his pants off, I realized this was it. I'm going to lose my virginity to Mate, Tyson, and possibly get pregnant. Which will make my dad hate him even more.

        Finally, I then slid them off after eight minutes of trying to unbutton his pants. He moaned, his hands grabbing me every which way he could. His body was wrapped around mine so there was no open space for him to touch.

        I took my hand and slid it under his boxers. It felt weird doing this, but then again I couldn't be happier. I grabbed him and started to do what I saw in every movie I have ever watched; I gave him a hand job.

        Moving my hand up and down, up and down, he ripped my pants off of me and took off his boxers. I yelped in a good way at the view I was staring at. It was big, but not too big. It was thick, but not too thick. It made me feel weird thinking about this and touching this, but I enjoyed it. And I could tell he did too.

        I was now just in my bra and panties with a fully naked figure hovering over me like mountain. My eyes stared straight into his as he connected our lips.

        Heat.

        He carefully stared kissing down my body before getting to the sensitive soft. He kissed my thigh closet to my vagina as his hand did all the magick. I moaned out loud to where everyone could hear me. I didn't care who did, every grown up here has a kid so they know what it feels like.

        Heat.

        He kissed the spot on my panties only he could touch which flew sparks all over the place. I moaned again, tangling my fingers in his hair as he kissed rapidly.

        "Baby... Mm..." I said.

        "This may hurt... but it won't for long. Okay?" I nodded.

        He slid my panties off, rubbing his fingers together before the pleasure and pain started. It felt nice but it also felt weird. Like this wasn't supposed to happen. I shrugged it off though. Who cares. He's mine, he's my Mate, he's my boyfriend.

        When he had gotten done, I looked at him funny. "Ready?" was all he said. I nodded and smiled. He slowly pushed inside of me making me moan until my voice hurt. He went gentle at first, but fast and easy after a couple of minutes.

        Heat.

        This was perfect.

*

        "That was amazing, Ty." I said softly, my hand on his chest

        He nodded kissing my forehead. "With the perfect girl, you can have a good time." He winked.

        I laughed. "Nice." 

        Heat. 

        Dream. 

        Heat. 

        What? Did it just say dream? I shook my head -more like my wolf shook my head- I groaned, this is all a dream? Really? God damnit! 

        "Babe it's not a dream. This is real. We just had sex... we just formed a baby." he smiled.

        "A what?" I shouted in his face, raising myself up from the bed. The look on his face told me he was hurt but the look on my face wasn't for pain. It was for pure rage! 

        "A baby? Are we ready for that? Are we ready to create a family and settle down?" 

        He nodded. "Yes, babe. We are." 

        I frowned. I knew we weren't but what else could I say? I'm pregnant and it is all his fault. Werewolves get pregnant very easily and when they 'do it', the egg forms super fast inside you.

        "I don't know if I'm ready." I thought to myself quietly.

        "Baby," he said, pulling me back on the bed. "You're more than ready, Mommy. You're more than ready."

        "I hope so."

WOW, I just realized how sucky this chapter was from the very beginning. xD Sorry, guyyss.