Chapter 5.

Chyna McCartney

" You know what, I don't have to take this bull shit!" I yelled furiously to my arrogant and selfish mother.

"Don't you use that got damn language in my house you little whore! You disappeared for a fucking day. What were you doing? having sex with random men!?" She hollered pointing her finger in my face. How dare she say some shit like that, I'm still a virgin.

I smacked her finger away from my face, then out of no where her hand came clashing against my left cheek and a unbearable stinging sensation started, knocking me to the floor.

"Who are you?" She questioned looking down at me in disbelief. "Your not my daughter, your a unnecessary piece for shit that I gave birth to!" She grimace, while grabbing my heart and shattering it. Every time she gets a chance to bring me down, she does. Why can't she just deal with the fucking fact that she gave birth to me! No one told her to have my existence put on this earth. For all I care, she could have gotten a damn abortion. It would have made my life a whole lot simpler. Tears glided down my face as I tried to get up, but was kicked down as she started to dig the back of her heel into my right leg. I screamed,

"Ahhh! mom it hurts, stop!" I screamed in horror but it did nothing but make her push it in harder, creating agonizing pain shoot through my leg. Tears were now streaming down my face and all you heard was a lighting strike and rain bang on the windows. She stood up and walked towards her coat on the couch, she put it on and walked towards the door, leaving without another word. I hate her so much! This all happened because I hung up on her and didn't come home till Saturday I stayed over Sid's house and watched movies till he came back with pizza for me then we talked about random shit. Nothing big but the usual. I come home and my mom is in the living room with a glass of wine in the dark waiting for me. Then that's when everything went all down hill.

I struggled to get up, when I finally could stand up I walked towards the stair case and it hurt so much to walk. When I made it up the steps I went to my room and closed the door and slid down the wall of the door onto the floor. I started to cry hysterically, wetting my shirt, while my nose suddenly got closed up with snot. The thunder strikes down again and I jumped, all I could hear was the drumming of the rain against my window pain. I felt like the rain was my only friend of comfort, but awaited my soul as if the thunder was clashing upon me. I was lost like a predestined soul. Tears still glided down my face, people always told me " Life is a journey, purposes are destinations, means are routes, difficulties are obstacles, counselors are guides, achievements are landmarks and choices are crossroads".

But in this household I was a prisoner and time was a thief. The rain still forcefully bashed against the glass, rain was my time and thunder was my journey. It was all telling me how hard my life really was, when the rain would slowly slow down then pick back up it's bashful pace it was telling me time is running out. And thunder, was telling me I needed a new change before some thing horrible happen to me and it was guiding me with it. I stood up and limped towards my bed to grab my phone it was six twenty-seven. Sliding to unlock it a went to my phone and went down to Noah's name and pressed call. Putting the phone to my ear, it rang to the fourth ring,

"Hello." He groaned sleeply, it was so sexy, God!

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you up." I spoke softly into the phone biting the inside of my lips.

I heard shuffling in the back ground. "It's cool, what's up?" He said into the phone following it with a yawn.

"Can you come over to my house? " I asked as a single tear slide down my face.

"But it's raining cats and dogs out there!" He spoke into the phone as I heard water running.

"Please, I need you Noah..." I pleaded desperately hoping he would get the point. He groans,