Chapter 22.

Chyna McCartney

It's been three days since the hospital incident and Noah has been a little distant ever since he got some call from some girl, but I didn't mind it. We haven't seen each other in two I just thought he needed some space. But right now Sid and I laid in the grass and stared at the stars talking about my dad. There were a couple tears here and there but I said I'm done crying since he's still alive.

"Well at least your pops still here." He said staring up into the dark blue sky. I signed,

"Don't start Sid, don't try and get all emotional on me now!" I begged tugging onto his arm and he chuckled but it was like he was hiding the fact that he was literary sad that his dad isn't around or either on this earth. My smile faded and I stared at his fresh cut curly hair.

"Sid." I started.

He shook his head vigorously. "No-no, I'm cool Chyna." He said clearing his throat. I kissed my teeth,

"Are you serious right now, Sid?" I questioned. After he curses me out for lying and not telling him the truth, he wants to not tell me shit. I mean I now he misses his dad, he died in a plane crash on his way to come see him on his sixteenth birthday. That shit hurt him like hell.

He glanced at me and his eyes were glossy then he looked back up. "I'm sorry man." He said closing his eyes and shaking his head slowly. A single tear slid from the corner of his eye and I wiped it away.

"Awe Sid." I cooed, I hated seeing him cry it hurt me so much. He stood up off the ground and stood over me.

"I think I'm just going to go to bed, you cool?" He asked, I looked up at him and I nodded. He rubbed the back of his neck and walked off and into the house. I huffed and looked at my car, I stood up and walked to it and went into the drivers side and hopped in. I pulled out my phone and text Sid real quick before I left and roamed the streets.

Chyna: Locked the door, I'll be back later.

Sid: Ight.

I sat my phone down in the passenger seat and started up the car and down the street. I just wanted to let some stress off so I made my way to a bar. I pulled up to " Jacks Ruler's " Bar and hopped out. I walked into the bar and I man stopped me.

"ID miss?" He asked. I dug into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. I flipped it open and pointed my ID into his face and he nodded. I walked further into the place and I sat the bar. I women waiter came to me,

"What can I get you beautiful?" She asked leaning on the counter.

"Um let me get coconut ciroc on rocks, please." I replied. She tapped the table before getting up.

"Coming right up, mamas." She said walking away. I took that as my time to look around the place. Some people look miserable while some looked amused and aroused at what was going on around them. I turned my head and found someone staring at me. It was a girl. She has white tan skin with green eyes and dark brown curly hair. The red lipstick she was wearing made her look drop dead gorgeous giving her a hint of fierce.

I quickly turned my head once I heard the bartender. "Here's your drink boo. Call me if you need anything, cause I need this raise. They got my ass running up the damn wall." She said fanning herself with her hand. I laughed lightly and put the drink to my lips and took a sip.

"Sure thing...." I trailed.

"Penelopé." She said.

"Sure thing, Penelopé" I smiled.

"Thanks Hun." Then she walked away leaving me to assist another costumer. I put the drink back to my lips and looked around taking sips and the girl wasn't there any more. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and damn near jumped out my damn body. It was the girl.