Chapter 2 ~Truth from Gringotts

(Harry's p.o.v)
I woke up the next morning, packed my bags as fast as I can and left.
"Thank God I'm out of that house," I thought and started my way to the leaky couldron. When I got there I went to the front desk to book a room for myself.
"Hello I would like to book a room please,"I said to the room keeper Tom, he went in the back for a second to get the keys. I was tired of getting pushed around by everyone, I was tired of the abuse and everyone telling me what to do with my life. It's time for a new Harry, the old one is gone. I got pulled out of my thoughts when Tom was calling me.
"Hey kid you alright," he asked concerned, I gave him a small smile.
"yes thank you for asking."
I took my keys and went to my room. I got in set everything down and went trapped in my thoughts. I was wondering what was going on, why did I have a creature inheritance, my parents doesn't have creature blood at all which I found really weird. After my thoughts turn into sleep.

(Time skip by A vampire Snape)

I woke up up this morning and found black scaly wings on my back I freaked out a little.
"I must've not notice them there yesterday," I thought, I just wanted them to disappear, I looked back at the mirror and they disappeared.
"Interesting," I thought and got dressed, make sure everything was in order. I went downstairs to eat breakfast,I had pancakes and sausage, then I walked to gringotts.
When I got there I went to the front desk and asked the goblin "I got a letter from griphook saying he need to talk to me about my inheritance."
The goblin looked at me.
"Right this way Mr.Potter."
I followed the goblin to griphooks office. The goblin opened the door and walked in.
"Ah, Mr. Potter come have a seat please," Griphook said nicely, I went over and sat down. He grabbed a parchment paper and a blade.
"Mr. Potter can you please drop 10 drops of blood on the parchment, we're going to do an inheritance test," Griphook said, I grabbed the knife and cut my palm,when I was done words started to appear. Griphook picked up the paper and read the results.

Fake/adopted birth certificate
Name- Harry James Potter
Mother-Lilly Potter (deceased)
Father-James Potter (deceased)
Godfather-Sirius black
Godmother- unknown

Real birth certificate
Name- Hadrian Severus Snape-Riddle
Father-Tom riddle
Mother/other father - Severus Snape
Godfather-Sirius black
Godmother-Bella lestrange

Heirships-
Slytherin
Griffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Potter
Peverell
Lestrange
Riddle
Snape
Prince

Creature inheritance-
Submissive-dragon hybrid
Mate- unknown dominant veela

Powers-
Parselmouth ( 80% blocked)
Dragon tongue (blocked)
Wordless magic (blocked)
Wandless magic (blocked)
Fire powers (blocked)
Flight (blocked)
Dragon shifting (blocked)

Spells,potions and compulsions-

Potions~
Loyalty potion tied to Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley,Ginny Weasley, griffindors, Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley ( placed by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate potion tied to Severus Snape, Tom riddle (aka Voldemort), Draco Malfoy, death eaters, Slytherin s (placed by Albus Dumbledore)

Compulsions~

-slack at homework
-Listen to Albus Dumbledore
-To listen to friends
-hate on Slytherins
- don't follow the rules
(All placed by Albus Dumbledore, Hermoine granger,Ron Weasley and Mrs. Weasley)
Love potion on Ginny Weasley (placed by Ginny Weasley and Albus Dumbledore)

I was beyond pissed I felt so betrayed and hurt how COULD I TRUST THEM, I was in my thoughts when Griphook started talking again.
"—— Riddle, I want to aware you that Albus Dumbledore and others have been taking large amounts of money out of your vaults,"
My anger was only rising by hearing this, I can't believed I trusted them. I told Griphook to get everything off back in my account with interest and get the blocks off. He took me to a small room.
"This is going to hurt a lot," he said, he told me to lay on the floor and he started chanting. It felt like my body was boiling and burning I started screaming, it lasted a good 10 minutes until he said it was over.
I got up from being out for an hour and said, "Thank you,"and went to go shopping at Diagon Ally.

Chapter is done!!!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed it
Don't forget to comment
Have a great day!!!
Bye~Savvy
Total word count is 752
*edited*