Chapter 4~Explaining it all

~Flashbacks are this~
~Tw: mentions of abuse,blood and rape~

(Harry's/ Hadrian's p.o.v)

We arrived at the Riddle Manor and toxic was laying down on my shoulders, my father came up to me.
"Why don't you have a seat on the couch,"I said okay and sat down.
Mom came up to me.
"where were you Hadrian we've been looking everywhere for you?"
Everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer. The only possible thing I could say to them was "I was Harry Potter" in a sad tone. The looks they all gave me was a look of sadness and regret. Mom and dad were ready to cry and Mr and Mrs.Malfoy faces saddened.
"We're sorry for everything we did Hadrian."
I smiled and said "It's okay Mr. Malfoy I already forgave all of you."
"Please call me Lucius." He said with a smile
"And call me Narcissa," She said, next to Lucius with a smile.
I looked at them and said "okay," with a big smile.
Mom came up to me.
"Hadrian what happened while you were not with us." I sat down.
"They were looking for me," I thought I mentally smile to myself and I began with the story of my Life before I found out the truth, to be honest I was scared to tell them, I didn't know how they would react to it but it needed to happen so I began telling them.

(I'm going to do it by flashbacks)

(Still Hadrian's/ Harrys p.o.v)

Hadrian was 5 months old and was laying in his crib sleeping and woke up from a loud explosion his mother Snape was there so she went down to see what was going on. Albus Dumbledore came into the room and picked me up. My parents ran into the room.
"You are to late Tom," he pointed the wand at me and screamed.
"OLBLIVIATE!"
And by that Albus Dumbledore disappeared with Hadrian and brought him to the Potter house we're they adopted him and was named Harry James Potter.

Harry was 5 years old and he was cleaning the house and he accidentally dropped a plate on the floor and it shattered, Uncle Vernon looked up grab me by my shirt.
"Did you drop that boy!" he was looking at me dead in the eye.
"Yes uncle Vernon I did." I said, innocently, but that was a horrible mistake I made because he began punching me like a punching bag when he was done he threw me into the cupboard.

Harry was 7 years old and he was making breakfast for his "family" , I was serving them the eggs and the bacon burned,so I put the eggs on the table so I can manage to save the beacon at any chances but it was to late before I could dispose them and get a new batch of bacon, Uncle Vernon came up to me and started punching me in the head,ribs and back. He heard a crack in my rib area, satisfied by that he grabbed my arm and placed it on the greasy pan that was cooking the bacon on, Satisfied with his work he threw him in the cupboard.

Harry is 9 year old and he was doing the garden for Aunt Putunia and uncle Vernon was looking at him with and evil like smile, I didn't like it one bit so I continued to do my chores. When it was about 6:00 I was cooking dinner for them, I was careful not to mess up but today Aunt Putunia and Dudley were going somewhere so I'm with Vernon alone. When Aunt Putunia and Dudley left, Uncle Vernon got up, grabbed me and dragged me to his room. He took off my shirt and grabbed a knife, I freaked out and started to try to get out of his grasp of a hold but it was no use. Uncle Vernon started carving words like freak, boy and many others on my back. All the sudden something hit my head and I knocked out. I woke up the next morning naked and my body bloody and sore.

I told them everything, the abuse, Ron and hermoine fake friendship with me for fame and money and the stealing from my vaults. I looked at everyone and they where pissed, like about to kill them pissed. My mother and father came up to me and hugged me. Draco came up to me, hugged me too.
"I'm sorry Hadrian,we promise this won't happen to you again,"
I blushed and smiled but for once in my life I actually felt safe, I smiled, hugged them all in tears.
"T-Thank you," I hiccuped in tears.
"You should get some rest Hadrian it's been a long day," Mom said, as I nodded and went up for bed.

Chapter 4 complete
Enjoy!!!!
Hope you have an amazing day
Bye👋👋
Total word count 826
~Savvy
*edited*