Chapter 13~ Trouble with Skeeter and Troubling research

~Letter~
~Profit~
(Hadrian p.o.v)

I woke up the next morning with no yelling or screaming which was a amazing relief because I didn't have to deal with Ron's bullshit. I did a quick spell to check the time which was 8:00, 30 minutes till breakfast ends so I took a quick shower, got dressed and feed toxic his rats before quickly going down to breakfast. It was loud in the great hall as usual, so I reluctantly sat down next to Weasley but reminded myself I needed to keep up the act, I put some eggs, toast and beacon on my plate and added a treacle tart as the finishing touch and eat slowly. I started eating and started up a conversation with Neville about herbology
"Harry did you figure out the clue yet," said Neville happily while eating his own food while Hermione was nodding along listening.
"No not yet I'm going to the library later, want to come with me?" I ask respectfully. Hermione and Neville agreed to come because they thought it was a good idea and I needed all the help I could get, apparently Ron and Ginny was listening on and said they would come to which I grudgingly accepted. After a while the owls came in to deliver the mail and I got a letter from Dad, Sirius but I decided to open later, I took the daily profit and read it carefully.

                                                                            Potter with a Malfoy!!!!

You heard it right folks I encountered and saw Harry Potter and Lucius Malfoy heir Draco Malfoy kissing at the Yule ball yesterday night during the champions dance to start off the night. They were hitting it off all night with laughter and smiles, I asked a few of Harry close friends about this opinion and a lot were open to share.
Hermione Granger a very close friend to Harry said, "I'm very proud of my friend when he came out to me and being with Draco could create house unity for all Slytherin's and Gryffindor's."
I for one agree think this is a amazing thing to say, next is Ronald Weasley also known as Harry's close friend gave me some interesting info also about it.
"Harry is a amazing guy and I don't mind him being gay but I don't his decision on being with Malfoy"  he said calmly. 
I for one think it's a new opportunity. What do you think about it??? That's all for today, see you next time for the big scoop by.........
                                                                                                                                              Rita skeeter
                                                                                                                                                 Daily profit

That bitch, that sneaky little mother fucken bitch, when I get my hand on her I swear I will end her. I look around to see everyone staring at me, some with concern and some with anger, Ginny looked sad but tried to hid it. I can see she was really sad and laughed mentally for it. I got up and motioned Hermione and Neville I was going to the library and they got the memo and excused themselves from the table with Ron and Ginny following closely behind.

(Draco's p.o.v)

I looked over to see my Harry walk away to go to the library which I don't mind, might surprise him later, I just read the profit and Skeeter need's to mind her own mother fucken business. Excusing myself I exited the great hall and walked to the library. Some Slytherins don't care if I'm gay, the ones that do just seem calm and don't want to be bothered by me or what homophobic people say "They don't want to catch the gay" but other than that everything's okay. I mean I have people like Blaise and Pansy, who are also gay to help me with everything and I couldn't be more happier. I'm pretty sure Blaise has a crush on Neville because whenever I bring him up he blushes Scarlett and I catch him staring at him during meals, Pansy does the same for Hermione too. I finally got to the library and saw Harry getting frustrated at Weasley.

(Hadrian's p.o.v)

I just wanted a calming afternoon but noooooo Weasley had to ruin it by making rude smart remarks about Draco and now where arguing.
"You could have picked a better person like my sister, she's an amazing girl other then Malfoy," he said at me casually, like it's no big deal but oh was he wrong.
"Ron I'm GAY, I'm not going to date your sister ever," I said angrily, he needs to fucken leave. I could see Hermione was getting angry along with Neville as well.
"RON shut the fuck up, he could date who he want's to date," she said glaring a look the could kill Snape.
"I think you should mind your own business on that stuff Ron," Neville said quietly but you could tell he was annoyed too. I saw Draco walk in asking what's happening and Ron just got even angrier.
He stalked up to Malfoy and gave him a hard glare "Non of your business Malfoy, I doesn't concern a snake like you and I'm Harry best friend so I deserve to know," he said while getting his wand ready to hex him.
I walked up between them both gave a small kiss to Draco and said "I think you should leave if your not going to help Ron and best friends support each other not say rude stuff to their boyfriend,"
He huffed and walked away angrily with a upset Ginny merrily following behind. Finally there gone, I sat down and opened the letter I got from Sirius.

Dear, Hadrian

I'm hope everything is going as okay from the coming out thing for the profit, Dumbledore was probably surprised about it to. I hope Remus is okay with his classes for Defense against the dark arts post as professor and Snape with his potions position, please tell my daughter I said hi and I love her.

With love
Sirius Black

I smiled at the letter and wrote back immediately, telling Hermione what he said. She said thank you and we went back to work, trying to figure out our clue. After a few minutes of searching I realized the giant squid isn't the only thing underwater but mermaids also are to, I excitingly told Hermione, Neville and Draco about my discovery and we agreed on it. We came up with a plan for the 2nd task next week.

I'm back everyone!!!
Holy god I have 25k reads on this story, Thank you guys so much!!!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
And I also hope you have an amazing day
Bye ~Savvy
Total word count is 1113 words
*edited*