Chapter 6 ~The Death Eater meeting

(Hadrian's/Harry's p.o.v)

After breakfast I went upstairs to get ready for the death eater meeting for this afternoon. I walked to my room to get ready and after some time I finally got my outfit together in the closet full of clothes. I decided to wear a white button up shirt with black pants and shoes. I decided I looked good enough and went down to my family and the Malfoys in the living room. They noticed my arrival and my parents walked up to me.
"You ready Hadrian," My father asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready dad,"
The Malfoy family walked in the meeting room first, after a few minutes we walked in and went to the front of the room to face everyone.

Everyone was looking at me with confusion and curiosity, my father stood up.
"Attention everyone we all remember my son that was taken by Albus Dumbledore,"
Everyone in the room screamed curses and hissed. I looked around the room and smiled because my father has gained loyal followers to be and fight with him during the war.
"Those were the sad days but now on my son's 14th birthday he has returned and was in covered lies by Albus Dumbledore and was covered in a bigger lie as Harry Potter!"
Everyone in the room was gasping out of shock, my father grabbed my shoulders.
"MY LONG LOST SON HAS RETURNED!"
Everyone had cheered at the news but my father silenced everyone after awhile.
"Let's go over the plan everyone," he said and we went to sit at the table. My father, mother and me went to the front of the table.

My father sat down and started the meeting.
"As everyone knows the Tri-Wizard Tournament is this year at Hogwarts."
Everyone nodded in agreement as he continued explaining.
"My plan was to let Hadrian and Draco go back to Hogwarts for school, Hadrian is going to be undercover as Harry Potter, as my sources from my spies and Snape are saying is that Albus Dumbledore is planning to put Harry in the tournament."
I was listening carefully but my mother has some concerns and wanted to not do it
"Let me do it I'm going to give them a hell of alot surprises," I said, smirking and Mom finally agreed to it,as did everyone else. I remembered I didn't get my mark yet.
"Father can I get the dark mark?" My father looked at me.
"of course come here," He said as he started mumbling words I couldn't understand, then I started feeling pain on my arm but it didn't hurt to bad because I have a really high pain tolerance, after a while the pain stopped
"Welcome to the death eaters Hadrian," I smiled to everyone.
"Thank you."
After a while my father announced that the meeting ended and Bellatrix went up to welcome me.
"Thank you Bellatrix,"
She gave me a look and said "Call me Bella, dear,"
I nodded my head okay and went up to my room with Draco to pack with him for Hogwarts. After a while we finished packing up I went downstairs to thank mom for letting me share a room with Draco because we're mates.
"It's no problem but there better not be no funny business up there" he said, seriously.
My face turned red and I nodded and I went upstairs to go to bed. This year is sure going to be a interesting one.

Done yay!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment
~Savvy
Total word count is 601
*Edited*