(F) Katsuki Bakugou X Fem!Reader: Period Kit

You were lying in bed, curled into a ball with a heating pad on your back and a pillow hugged against your chest. It was that time of the month, but it was much worse than usual. You had already downed four ibuprofens, after taking them for years you've built up an immunity, but the pain wouldn't subside.

Phone in hand, you were about to text your boyfriend to pick up some more pads and tampons when you heard the door open.

You looked over the side of your bed and saw a convenience store bag. Your boyfriend had set it there before sitting at the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone.

You peeked inside, it seemed to be a period kit: a pint of your favorite flavor of ice cream, some chocolates, pads and tampons, vitamins, herbal tea, and some fruits.

"Bakugou....did you pick all this out by yourself? For me?" You asked as you sat up to look at him. He glanced at you out of the side of his eye.

"I figured I'd get it now so I don't have to hear you complain later." He huffed. You knew what he really meant but decided it'd be fun to tease him about it.

"Oh really? Because it seems like you remembered all my favorites and even threw in some things I haven't tried before. I'm guessing your search history includes cramp remedies." You chuckled, nudging him with your foot.

"So what if if it does?" He said, snarling a little. "Just shut up eat your ice cream before it melts already." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

You crawled to the end of the bed, wrapping your arms around him. "Oh Bakugou, I love you too!" You nuzzled your head into his neck.

"Hey! Quit being emotional and get off me!" He squawked before you kissed his cheek.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Question: What do crave most on your period?