(F) Eijiro Kirishima X Reader: Play Along

Kirishima And you had been friends since you had started middle school. You didn't attend U.A. With him But you always found time for each other. At this moment you were spending time doing your favorite activity: playing video games.
*********************************************

"I win again!" You jumped and cheered as the screen indicated that player 2 has won.

"Aw no fair!" Kirishima whined. "How are you so good at this game?"

"I think it's just that you suck." You stuck out your tongue, teasing him. He immediately tackled you to the floor and playfully tickled you. You burst into a fit of giggles.

"Kiri! P-please!" You could barely breath in between laughs. He finally stopped tickling you but continued laying on top of you. "You're a little heavy you know?"

"Hey! Not nice." He pouts, making a puppy dog face. You both sit up and you playfully punch his arm.

"Sorry kiri, I still love ya! Shall we play again?" You asked, holding up your (F/C) controller.

"Sure! But this time I'm gonna win." He exclaimed with a cocky grin before pressing start.

You played a few more rounds, each time you won and he would whine. "I guess I'm just too good Kiri. I don't think you can beat me."

"Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them join them!" He said with a wide grin.

"Kirishima, What are you talking about?" You asked, confused.

He took out a small jewelry box before opening it. It contained a small pixel heart necklace. "(F/N), I've liked you for some time now and I want to know if you'd be my player two?" He asked nervously.

You took the necklace and hugged him tight, tears pricking your eyes. "Of course Eijiro! I thought you'd never ask." He slipped the necklace on you and kissed your cheek.

"I'm so glad you said yes, now I can finally beat you in a game."

"Oh so you think you've been letting me win?" You chuckled. "Well let's play again, no holding back."
You both played again and again until it was late into the night. Kirishima hadn't won once. You were glad your best friend was now your boyfriend but that didn't mean you'd let him win.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry this was so short, hope it was cute.
Question: what's your favorite video game?