(L) Midoriya X Fem!Neko!Reader: Pretty Kitty

Requested by Galaxy11019
Btw you guys really like cats

Your quirk in this one-shot is a cat, so you've been this way all your life

Your quirk in this one-shot is a cat, so you've been this way all your life. Time to sin.
********************************************

"Midoriyaaaaa~" you called while peeking around the corner, your tail swaying to and from. "Come out, I promise not to bite...too hard." Your eyes narrowed as you saw a flash of green dart across the hall. "Gotcha!" You pounced, pinning him to the floor.

"Y/N please let me go." He pleaded.

"I can't do that, you know what time of the month it is and I can't control my primal urges around you." You cooed and stroked his cheek.

"You get crazy, you're too wild. Why don't we get you a nice cold shower?" He chuckles nervously.

"Only if you join me." You licked the nape Of neck, sending shivers down his spine. You were in heat and you knew Midoriya would give up sooner and later and succumb to you. You decided to create a little friction between the two of you to speed things up.

"Y-Y/N don't do that or I'll-" too late. He began to blush and squirm underneath you. "Y/N please, let's just cuddle and watch movies." He tried to weasel out of your grip but eventually succumbed. "Okay fine."

You released your as he sat up and carried you to your shared bedroom. You began to leave kisses along his neck and jawline. "Ah...Y/N Don't be to eager." His grip on your thighs tightened, but you couldn't help to tease.

As he set you down you swiped your tongue across his Adam's apple, causing a groan to escape his throat. "I just can't help it...Izuku." You whispered his name, your breath hot against his ear. "You smell so sweet...let me have a taste." You seductively licked his lobe before nibbling at it.

"Y-Y/N, you shouldn't say such things!" He stammered out. You couldn't back out now tho, not when you were so close.

"Why not? Are you embarrassed? Would you prefer I say something more vulgar?" Your lustful eyes wandered from his face to his now restrictive pants. "Maybe how I want your cock buried inside me?" You flashed your toothy grin in an innocent manner as he hovered over you, speechless.

He didn't say anything, just kept staring. "Okay Izuku, you've got me worried now. Why don't we just-"you were cut off when a finger pressed to your lips.

"Now now Y/N, you've been an awfully naughty kitty. I'm fed up with it, i think it's time you get a punishment." Midoriya was a completely different person, he'd never been this good in the bedroom before. But you definitely weren't complaining. "Flip over." He commanded, and you did. You felt a harsh slap come down across your ass, a whimper escapes your lips. "Good girls shouldn't tease so much, it's not polite." He whispered as he continued to spank you. The feelings of pain and pleasure was beginning to overwhelm when suddenly it stopped.

"Huh?" You turned your head and say Midoriya unbuckling his belt before removing his bottoms.

"You we're enjoying that too much. Now the real punishment begins." The look in his eyes told you all you needed to know. He slid a finger in between your lips before pulling it out and licking it. "My my, you're already slick, you must be ready for me." He rolled on a condom before entering you forcefully. He wasted no time speeding up, you could tell he wanted this as much as you.

"Izuku! You're so deep in me, I can feel you hitting my cervix." Within minutes you were a mewling mess.
"M-more please!" You trailed your nails down his back, leaving scratch marks while purring against his ear.

"Y/N, you've been so bad. I'm gonna wreck your little pussy." He began picking up the pace, his thrusts getting rougher. His hands gripped your hips, keeping you still as he pumped in and out of you. Your legs became jello and your breathing uneven.

"Izu...I'm so close."' You whimpered while gripping against him.

"Already kitten? Okay well if that's what you need." He teased your chest, tugging lightly at your bud. The stimulus was almost enough to send you over the edge.
With one final thrust you came together, a feeling of pure bliss and ecstasy mixing. He slid out and disposed of the condom before laying next you, both of you breathing shallowly.

"So, was that enough for you?" He panted out.

You gave him a devious smile. "Let's go for round two!"

"No way!" He yelled while scrambling away.

^^^

Question: how do you feel about Neko girls?

This took so long but lemons usually take longer for me. Hope this made you steamy! Also I spent real money to get cat ears in the pastelgirl app. So if you wanna slip me a couple bills...🤧