Girls Bond

A week after, I called Glaiza to have dinner with her sister Alex. And after a week I'll be seeing my lablab.

Yung naging viral yung news about us, mas madaming kumuha sakin pati na rin kay Glaiza sa pagpopromote ng products, thou we did it in separate ways alam namin na malaking tulong for our popularity and sallary.

Actually, mas maganda yung naging result ng news about us but it's not over. Paparazzi were still asking the both of us. Thank goodness I convinced my manager, my tito Ronnie not to react even single word.

"I'll be there in an hour." I texted Glaiza.

"Are you sure, you want to?🙄"

"Yes. Don't worry 'bout me, Lablab😁. No one can stop me. I'm missing you already😓."

"Why so cheesy? 😊 Hahaha ... I miss you too😘."

"That's a truth😊😍."

"Yieeee....😊💕"

"See you, Lablab 😊. I heart you 😘😘😘"

"I heart you too, Lablab 😚😚😚"

"Hoy, tama na yan!" Alex interrupted.

"Who's it ba, Ate?"

"Just a friend."

"What? Rhian?"

"Ang layo nun sa sinabi ko, Alexandra."

"Tss. Just said it, okay? I'll accept you naman, Ate Glaiza. Pareho lang tayo ng dumadaloy na dugo."

"Let's go."

"Alright." She knows I don't wanna talk about it.

I told her to come with me, help me buy new outfits and she can buy too, libre ko na. Since, wala pa rin naman si Rhian.

****

After an hour and a half, I texted Glaiza that I was already at Mega Mall heading to the Max's

"I'm sorry, Lab you nag-hintay pa kayo ng matagal."

"It's okay, Lab we're almost there. See you. She's now bored and tired.😂"

"Okay. Kinda excited. 😊"

"Hi, Glaiza." I greeted as soon as they went to our table. And Alex was walking with vowed head.

"Hello, Rhian." Greeting like professionals.

I saw how her face lightened up when she heard my name and slowly looked at me.

"Halaaaaaa!!... Ate Rhian!d? Oh ... my!!.."

Alex hugged me tight and was screaming loudly. Many people was starting to noticed as so Glaiza signaled.

She was still looking intently to me while we we're eating. Her gaze never leaving me.

"Okay, ka lang Alex?"

"I can't believe this. The great Rhian Howell was in front of me, eating together with us. Omo." She pinched my nose and my cheeks.

Glaiza and I chuckled. She's so cute.

"Alex, I'm real."

"Stop doing that to Rhian, she hates that."

"Hala, omg. I'm so sorry Ate Rhian. Ang ganda-ganda mo po kasi sobra sa personal."

"Thank you, baby girl. Forgiven. Love na kita."

"Nako, nambola pa. Pagpasensyahan mo na 'tong sissy ko. Sobrang kulit."

"No, it's okay. I like her personality than yours."

"What?"

"I hate you, Love." She said not wanting it comes out in a cracked voice.