3

Phana pinched his nose bridge. His father was calling him again. And he knew the purpose of this call.

"Hello father"

"You remember about tonight's dinner, right?"

"Yes father"

"Good. Don't be late"

"Yes"

Then his father hung up. Phana sighed. Never in his life had Phana defied his father. Even now, when he  doesn't want it to happen, he could not refuse.

But what reason could he give? That he's not ready? He want to focus on his work? He knew none of this will work.

Or maybe, he just didn't have the will and power to go against his father.

He checked the time. 3 more hours to go.

He got up to take his regular round around the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was 7pm and Arthit was mopping the floor with great anticipation.

He wondered if he was going overboard with his actions, but P' Nam did say they were friends.

At the thought of P'Nam, Arthit blushed. She was the dream girl of every guy. Whoever marries her will be so damn lucky.

He sighed again. He dare not think of the reason of the disappointing feeling inside his chest. He dare not dwelve deeper into it.

He was happy with whatever he had right now...he has to be.

He sighed again.

"What's the long sigh for?"

Arthit turned back,"P'Nam!!"

She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"How are you?"

"Am fine"

"Good"

"P'Nam"

"Yes?"

"If you don't mind, I have something for you"

"Oh!!"

Arthit then handed her the pink milk," its a thank you, for helping me back then", he said shyly.

Namtarn took a long sip," it's tasty. Thanks, I was feeling thirsty"

Arthit blushed and looked down.

"I must go now Arthit. See you tomorrow", she smiled and left.

Arthit smiled and waved back. Inhaling her trail of perfume left behind. It was heavenly.

Dreamily, he went back to his work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phana spotted him as soon as he entered the mall.

The small, pale guy, mopping the floor, with a little limp. Listening to music with a hint of smile on his face

For unknown reason, Phana got this unfamiliar feeling of wanting to take care of this guy.

He looked liked a little innocent bunny in this big bad world.

Phana sighed again. No, he wasn't going there. He does not want to. He was not allowed to.

Shaking his thoughts, he made his way towards the restaurant.

He just hoped that the person he was meeting was likeable. Not that it matters. His father will still proceed with his decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was 9 pm when Arthit came out. It was drizzling. He pulled up his hood and slowly made his way to the bus stop.

But unknown to him, a car was exiting the gate at the same time.

And the said car slowly followed him till he reached the bus stop.

Arthit boarded the bus and sat in the window seat. And he still didn't notice the expensive car zooming by.

He was just happy that today he got to talk to P'Nam too. It's the highlight of his boring days.

He looked out of the window and rested his head against it. Thinking, the world is looking a little more beautiful than usual.

On the other side, Phana looked out of his car's window. He doesn't know what possessed him to behave like that.

He met the person and it was good, and the chubby was forgotten too.

But he had to make an appearance again, giving him back those unknown feelings.

He rested his head against the window. Thinking that the world became even more complicated than before.

----------------------------tbc-------------------------

On a side note I have updated 3 more oneshots-

1. On rainy days 2
2. I growl
3. A birthday wish

Be sure to check them and tell me how you liked them.