11

Phana was feeling strangely nervous. Arthit was taking a shower, and Phana was working on his laptop. So as to say, when in reality, he couldn't concentrate at all.

There was this strange bubbly feeling inside his stomach, his body was tense and he wanted to scream at the same time.

He took a few long breaths. Calm down Phana. Calm down.

It's not the first time he's staying here. Besides, you are known for your calmness and iron will.

He relaxed a bit.

Just then Arthit came out of the bath. Clean and fresh, smelling of his soap and wearing his clothes.

Phana forcefully drove his eyes away.

There goes his calmness.

"I'll go sleep now. Goodnight Phana", Arthit said and slid under the blanket.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Phana was hit by an intense craving.

A craving to touch Arthit.

Phana gulped and started taking long breaths. Then finally got up and went to the balcony to cool down a bit.

After strolling for half an hour, he quietly came back and slid under the blanket and maintained as much distance as possible. And chanted.

Am better than this.

But sleep was miles away.

With delicious body heat and tempting smell of Arthit hitting him, he could barely close his eyes.

After some time, when he finally felt sleepy and closed his eyes, Arthit rolled over and scooted near Phana, then stuck to his side.

Phana's eyes flew open and his breath hitched. His hands started itching, wanting to be somewhere it was not allowed, yet.

Defeated, he got up and placed his pillow in his place. Arthit snuggled closer and murmured something.

Phana leaned closer to listen to his murmurings.

"Smell so nice, can I eat you??"

Phana was taken aback. He chuckled.
Can Arthit be any cuter. He sighed. He can't sleep right now. Might as well get some work done.

He opened his laptop and began working.

----------------------------------------------------------

Refreshed, Arthit woke up and yawned. He looked around the room, but Phana was nowhere in sight.

Where did he go? He wondered.

Wait. Why was he searching for Phana first thing in the morning? He refused to answer that.

Rubbing his eyes he went to the kitchen and his eyes almost popped out.

Phana cooking, and looking so hot.

He broke out of his stupor when Phana turned back and looked at him.

"Sit"

Arthit promptly sat down and a piping hot breakfast was placed in front of him.

Phana sat down beside him and started eating.

"Eat"

Arthit picked up the spoon then pouted,

"Hey!! Am not a dog!!"

"No you are not"

"Better"

"But you are just as cute"

"What??"

"Hurry up. I don't have all the time in the world"

Arthit made a face but sped up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit was casually exiting the college gate when someone grabbed his wrist and yanked back, then thrust him inside the car.

"Ow!!you are so forceful", Arthit glared at Phana.

"Then from next time onwards, come to me by yourself"

"Huh??"

"Hungry?"

"No"

"Then I will have to throw away this pink milk"

"No!!" Arthit snatched it away and started sipping.

A small smile appeared on Phana's face and he glanced at Arthit fondly.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

"There's a bird poop on your shirt"

"What?? Where??", Arthit freaked.

Too cute. Phana started laughing.

"You...you were making fun of me", Arthit hissed, then punched his shoulder.

Phana laughed again.

Arthit looked at him as if he had gone bonkers.

Whatever might Arthit say and do, Phana was enjoying every moment with him.

--------------------------tbc---------------------------