Epilogue

Arthit slowly opened the wicket gate and entered. He was a little late today, because he had stopped by his parents on his way home.

Tomorrow. He'll come.

It had been two years since that incident which changed his life. After Phana had broken his engagement, the news was there in every newspaper.

Predictably, Phana's father was mad and he had stopped talking ever since. He sighed, he had made a father- son fight. But he still hoped they would make up someday.

His father had not banished Phana or anything. It's just that Phana, voluntarily shifted his work and residence to this village.

And alternatively worked in both the hospitals.

And surprisingly, Arthit had taken a teaching job here in a village school.

They were living their dream life here. With pets, farm and noisy weekend lunch at his parents.

Everything was perfect.

Right now, Phana was in the city. Even though it's been two years, but Arthit still got excited every time he came back home. Their home.

Not a bungalow, but a small little cottage. Warm and homely.

As he furthered into their house, he saw laundry drying.

Huh? He doesn't remember doing laundry today.

He always does it on weekends, with Phana. And however strange it may sound, but they enjoyed doing it together. And always took some time for it. Because it was less work and more play.

This could mean only one thing.

As if on cue, Phana came out from behind the drying sheets and smiled.

And Arthit, like a kid excited to see his parent, ran to Phana, and into his arms.

"You are back!!"

Phana lifted him up and twirled him around.

"Am back"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was the end. Thanks for sticking by till now. You must have been very patient, as I took 6 months to complete it. I originally planned 16 chapters, then 24, but got dragged on to 30.

2 down, 2 more to go. After that, I'll stick with my oneshots.

Till next time😎