28

Phana almost collapsed in relief as the investigator informed him about Arthit's whereabouts. He was impressed, in just a day, he found him out.

"Thank you", Phana said sincerely and paid him handsomely.

The investigator smiled gratefully and left.

Phana sat down and Rubbed his face. Finally he could breathe. Past few days felt like a string was tightening around his throat.

But within seconds, his relief turned to anger as he saw an incoming text from his father.

Why? Why his father is hell bent on making his life miserable. Can't he just let Phana live in peace?

He lovingly stroked his phone wallpaper. He wanted to go and drag Arthit back now itself.

But first, he need to have a talk with his father.

-----------------------------------------------------------

His father frowned heavily at him.

" What the hell are you saying!!"

" I am firm on my decision on not marrying Namtarn. And am never letting Arthit go. So, if you want me to be happy, leave him alone"

"What had he done to you!! That you are disobeying me!!"

Phana stood up and smiled," nothing much. Just showed me what love and care feel like. I must be insanely deprived of those to be tied around his pinky finger right now. Good  bye father", with that he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next thing Phana did was to go to Arthit's college. He smoothly drove through the gate showing his pass to the guard and went towards the dorms.

He stepped out of his car, entered one of the buildings, and swiftly climbed the stairs. Reached the fifth floor and knocked on a door.

It was opened by a tall, bulky guy, who looked surprised.

"Is Arthit here?", Phana asked and without waiting for an answer, looked passed him. And saw Arthit sitting on the bed and studying.

"Excuse me", Phana apologised and entered.

"Pack your things, we are leaving!!"

Arthit looked up and gaped.

"Now!!", He hissed angrily.

Arthit frowned, "No", and returned to his work.

Phana sighed with impatience, grabbed Arthit's hand and pulled him, to make him stand.

"What the fuck!!", Arthit yelled angrily.

But without paying any heed, Phana lifted him and carried him on his shoulder.

"Phana!! Put me down!!"

Phana, looking at the other occupant said, " will you please pack his stuff. I'll come get it later. Thank you"

With that, he left the dorm. With Arthit flailing.

"Be still", Phana growled.

And surprisingly, Arthit obliged. Phana descended the stairs and sat Arthit inside the car.

The whole ride was silent.

When they reached, Phana made a movement to lift Arthit again.

"I can walk", Arthit huffed, but Phana ignored him and carried him again on his shoulders like a potato sack.

"Hey!!"

When they reached, Phana not so gently, threw him on the bed.

"What the!!!"

"Dare to leave me again, I will tie you here to this bed", Phana growled.

"Dr Phana, you can't decide my life for me!!"

"Oh!! And you can?"

"What!! No...."

But he was silenced immediately when Phana was on top of him and kissed him senseless.

He gave Arthit a hickey on his neck,

"This is for leaving me"

Then another one.

"This is for driving me insane"

Another one.

"This is for breaking your promise"

And the last one.

"And this is for you to never leave me again"

By now, their anger has subsided. Phana buried his face on Arthit's neck and pleaded softly,

"Tell me Arthit, what should I do to make you stay"

Finally, Arthit wrapped his arms around him and kissed his head.

"Am sorry Phana"

"If you are sorry, Then why did you leave"

"Because I have nothing to give you except for my love and the pain and difficulties that comes along with it", Arthit replied sadly.

Phana lifted his head and looked him in the eyes,

"Don't you get it already. You are the only thing I need and want."

---------------------------tbc---------------------------