Chapter one

+

"Ugh!" I groaned at the teacher who reluctantly turned around irritated, fixing his tie roughly before turning back around.

"God, this lesson takes forever." I could hear Yoongi, my best friend, moan loudly as he notices the teacher turn his head slightly at him also.

It was probably like the first 2 weeks of school and as a junior, I feel tired and stressed out,not even trying in this class.

Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, And Namjoon were all in this class including me.We're much of the dweebs that don't pay attention.

Except Namjoon, fucking genius as always. Straight A's without even paying attention.

I'm guessing the capacity of his brain storage is more expanded than all of ours.

Jimin, fucking angel is like the worst in this group. He never gets caught at all. Its the devil in the disguise of an angel.

Jungkook, playboy as always pays more attention to the under of girls skirts than the free education he was gifted.

Yoongi, smart as hell, but doesn't even try because he's too "swag" for it, is my main bestie. Not to mention, he's like a brother to me. But he's also bisexual which is hard for him when the angel is around us.

I could see the forming tent in his pants every time he hears Jimin call him "Oppa".

Like 'R YA GAY CHIMMY!'

"Sh!" I could hear the faint voice of the only one I haven't mentioned in this group.

"Tae." I hiss at the sound.

Yoongi stares at me then at Tae, then back at me.

"I could tell you're trying to hold in those swear words of yours." He smirks out of nowhere.

"What? What do you..." I question as he interrupts.

"I don't understand why you hate him so much."

Yoongi looks flustered as he sees me smiling a devilish smile.

I turn to Jimin, who stares at the blackboard writing down notes.

"Jimmiinie?" I whisper enough for Jimin to turn around. He waves at me then turns back around.

"Yah!" I could hear Yoongi's intense gaze on me become more fixated.

I don't hate Tae. But I sure do act like it. To be honest. Tae is fucking hot, He's like a Yoongi, except he's a mix of Namjoon, and then a mix of Kookie. Then lastly that glowly smile of his when he's actually happy, Jimin.

He's everyone into one body, except for me.

He always stares at me as if I owed him something which frustrates me because I actually do.

Was it the weed? Or the nicotine?

I thought to myself. I can't remember the drug. As soon as this class is over the bell rings. And I'm off to lunch except when I was called back.

"Miss Y/N. You droped this on your way out yesterday from your backpack." He hands me a small Bag filled with white dust inside.

"Shit." I mutter to myself.

"Please don't expel me..." I plead a bit not showing all of my mercy.

"I'll tell you what....This drug is very illegal....And I won't tell anyone about it....but you have to let me have this. If you give me the drug bag, I'll act as if this convo never happened, and you only serve a detention?" He looks at me as his eyes flicker to my face then to the drug bag.

I nod my head in approval and hand him the bag.

He nods and sends me off.

So I owe a detention tomorrow after school for 2 hours..Great.